Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Nuzlocke Headquarters
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
HRRG I'M SO LAZY. Still haven't posted anything on here... well, nothing proper, anyway! Not that I really have anything to talk about while I'm on hiatus, but I feel like I should be around here more since this was my idea... xP

Oh, hey, while I'm here - anyone got any advice for what I should do about my coli team? One of my dragons died *sad noises* so now I've got 2/3 of a level 12 team, plus two level 1s... WHAT DO I DO? What do you guys do in this situation?

I'm too scared to try and level the other two further in case something happens to one of them... I don't think Ket could stand to lose another limb. (pun 1000% intended)

@Axqu HELLO FRIEND! How haven't I read your nuzlocke yet? Must... read... now I have something to keep me sane while coli-grinding! :D

As for your lore... idk how tumblr works but maybe you could just have a general trigger warning somewhere? That's what I did on my 'locke thread on here. c:
HRRG I'M SO LAZY. Still haven't posted anything on here... well, nothing proper, anyway! Not that I really have anything to talk about while I'm on hiatus, but I feel like I should be around here more since this was my idea... xP

Oh, hey, while I'm here - anyone got any advice for what I should do about my coli team? One of my dragons died *sad noises* so now I've got 2/3 of a level 12 team, plus two level 1s... WHAT DO I DO? What do you guys do in this situation?

I'm too scared to try and level the other two further in case something happens to one of them... I don't think Ket could stand to lose another limb. (pun 1000% intended)

@Axqu HELLO FRIEND! How haven't I read your nuzlocke yet? Must... read... now I have something to keep me sane while coli-grinding! :D

As for your lore... idk how tumblr works but maybe you could just have a general trigger warning somewhere? That's what I did on my 'locke thread on here. c:
@Axqu

I read a bit of Gali's story. Interesting, and welcome!
@Axqu

I read a bit of Gali's story. Interesting, and welcome!
@Nihilo xD Excellent! Glad I could help c:

@ZephyrWindSpirit Sweet! I'm glad you think so c:
@Nihilo xD Excellent! Glad I could help c:

@ZephyrWindSpirit Sweet! I'm glad you think so c:
hoMNYDJ.png
I came up with another question off the top of my head.

Earth Day is coming! How would your clan celebrate?
I came up with another question off the top of my head.

Earth Day is coming! How would your clan celebrate?
@ZephyrWindSpirit

I made a music playlist for my FR Nuzlocke story on youtube. I already had a list on my story thread, so I've compiled them into one, plus added the following...

Michael Jackson - "Stranger in Moscow". I was listening to this the other day and thought of Tyra, so that's why I added it.

Limp Bizkit - "Behind Blue Eyes"
Puddle of Mudd - "Drift and Die"
Three Days Grace - "Get Out Alive"
Breaking Benjamin ft. Valora - "Blow Me Away"

If anyone has any suggestions to add, I'll give 'em a listen. =)
@ZephyrWindSpirit

I made a music playlist for my FR Nuzlocke story on youtube. I already had a list on my story thread, so I've compiled them into one, plus added the following...

Michael Jackson - "Stranger in Moscow". I was listening to this the other day and thought of Tyra, so that's why I added it.

Limp Bizkit - "Behind Blue Eyes"
Puddle of Mudd - "Drift and Die"
Three Days Grace - "Get Out Alive"
Breaking Benjamin ft. Valora - "Blow Me Away"

If anyone has any suggestions to add, I'll give 'em a listen. =)
@crypticgirl

Give Imagine Dragons "Demons" or "Radioactive" a try for your playlist.
@crypticgirl

Give Imagine Dragons "Demons" or "Radioactive" a try for your playlist.
@ZephyrWindSpirit
Yo! Like I said not much is happening other then lore writing but I did the dragon size thing for my clan! Go look at Volta and her tiny charge!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1405338#post_10385555
I'll make one for just them if you want.
@ZephyrWindSpirit
Yo! Like I said not much is happening other then lore writing but I did the dragon size thing for my clan! Go look at Volta and her tiny charge!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1405338#post_10385555
I'll make one for just them if you want.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
I think I received three different pings here? Two or three. >_>;; I don't actually know how many, because apparently I was gone for more days than I meant to and came back to half-starved dragons and SO MANY PINGS, OH MY GOODNESS! *so many stories to catch up on, I don't know if I'll ever do it. ;-; BUT I STILL LOOK FORWARD TO IT ALL!!*

Haaa, I've also been eaten by real-life things like work and changing schedules. Oh, and other projects. XD I've tried to keep my Nuzlocke weekly, but it has fallen more bi-weekly than I'd like. Still strongly in my mind though, and I've got plenty of songs that bring Garr and his clan to mind nearly daily. Mmm, just gotta try and get back into the swing of things.

Mostly, trying to balance working on other projects as well as the Nuzlocke project. That seems to be my main issue - starting up this story got me back into my writing knack, and I turned my attention back to other projects that were waiting on me, but now the Nuzlocke is suffering for it, and I'm wanting to feed aaaall the beasts at once but I seem proned to focus on only one and give in to it days at a time.

Either way, a fresh registration window and a wave of new writers is exciting! :D To all those who have retired, it's still been a really fun run. :3 We do have a few veterans still trekking, @CrypticGirl who started way before I was ever here, @ZephyrWindSpirit and @ArgenteaMoon who have managed more updates than me recently, and @Kaial whos characters are so wonderfully diverse and adorable! XD It's nice to see the Nuzlocke group still going on and going strong, even as the faces and names change. :3
I think I received three different pings here? Two or three. >_>;; I don't actually know how many, because apparently I was gone for more days than I meant to and came back to half-starved dragons and SO MANY PINGS, OH MY GOODNESS! *so many stories to catch up on, I don't know if I'll ever do it. ;-; BUT I STILL LOOK FORWARD TO IT ALL!!*

Haaa, I've also been eaten by real-life things like work and changing schedules. Oh, and other projects. XD I've tried to keep my Nuzlocke weekly, but it has fallen more bi-weekly than I'd like. Still strongly in my mind though, and I've got plenty of songs that bring Garr and his clan to mind nearly daily. Mmm, just gotta try and get back into the swing of things.

Mostly, trying to balance working on other projects as well as the Nuzlocke project. That seems to be my main issue - starting up this story got me back into my writing knack, and I turned my attention back to other projects that were waiting on me, but now the Nuzlocke is suffering for it, and I'm wanting to feed aaaall the beasts at once but I seem proned to focus on only one and give in to it days at a time.

Either way, a fresh registration window and a wave of new writers is exciting! :D To all those who have retired, it's still been a really fun run. :3 We do have a few veterans still trekking, @CrypticGirl who started way before I was ever here, @ZephyrWindSpirit and @ArgenteaMoon who have managed more updates than me recently, and @Kaial whos characters are so wonderfully diverse and adorable! XD It's nice to see the Nuzlocke group still going on and going strong, even as the faces and names change. :3
tumblr_inline_nj4elzHhMA1rud3n2.png
Banner made by dragonicmaster
@Lagmonster
Aww thank you ;o;
@Lagmonster
Aww thank you ;o;
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@LagMonster I ain't giving up, dude, on myself, or on you! y can do it bro!
@LagMonster I ain't giving up, dude, on myself, or on you! y can do it bro!
Professional Grump

I live for memes
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13