Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Nuzlocke Headquarters
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@ArgenteaMoon Can this be a bro-fist moment? I request that this is a bro-fist moment.

Like, via computer.

Here, I'll put my fist right in this spot .....} {..... *not to scale, obviously* and when you read this, you can do the same, and even if it's not at the exact same time, we will have both bro-fisted this post in the same place, and it will totally count. >_>
@ArgenteaMoon Can this be a bro-fist moment? I request that this is a bro-fist moment.

Like, via computer.

Here, I'll put my fist right in this spot .....} {..... *not to scale, obviously* and when you read this, you can do the same, and even if it's not at the exact same time, we will have both bro-fisted this post in the same place, and it will totally count. >_>
tumblr_inline_nj4elzHhMA1rud3n2.png
Banner made by dragonicmaster
@LagMonster hahahahaha internet brofist!
@LagMonster hahahahaha internet brofist!
Professional Grump

I live for memes
@LagMonster

Yeah, life sucks like that sometimes, but I do hope you find that balance. To save you the time of trying to catch up with my Nuzlocke, I can give a quick summary of what's happened. Merrick and Tyra have died in the Coliseum, and Decilla's contaminated the lake, so now Qubine has even more sick dragons. I also turned him back into a Mirror.

Lazarus and Brenna had their second nest, which hatches today. /prays for live babies this time...
@LagMonster

Yeah, life sucks like that sometimes, but I do hope you find that balance. To save you the time of trying to catch up with my Nuzlocke, I can give a quick summary of what's happened. Merrick and Tyra have died in the Coliseum, and Decilla's contaminated the lake, so now Qubine has even more sick dragons. I also turned him back into a Mirror.

Lazarus and Brenna had their second nest, which hatches today. /prays for live babies this time...
@LagMonster

Pardon the excessive amount of pings.

In the meantime, Trials has a new chapter underway, and three new characters to introduce.
@LagMonster

Pardon the excessive amount of pings.

In the meantime, Trials has a new chapter underway, and three new characters to introduce.
@Nihilo

I don't know if anyone answered about your Coli team. But if your two remaining dragons are one fighter and one healer, it might be possible to continue. I end up keeping my Coli sessions shorter, though, and leave when I think they're in trouble.
@Nihilo

I don't know if anyone answered about your Coli team. But if your two remaining dragons are one fighter and one healer, it might be possible to continue. I end up keeping my Coli sessions shorter, though, and leave when I think they're in trouble.
@CrypticGirl hmm... yeah, I think I probably could do that... I'm just so worried another one of them's going to die! Well, okay, one of them can't die because he's my starter, but still... D:

I should have another coli team soon if any of my current nest survive, so I suppose I could just use one of those when they get to the right level... or just suck it up and risk it with just the two of them.

Thanks for the advice! c:
@CrypticGirl hmm... yeah, I think I probably could do that... I'm just so worried another one of them's going to die! Well, okay, one of them can't die because he's my starter, but still... D:

I should have another coli team soon if any of my current nest survive, so I suppose I could just use one of those when they get to the right level... or just suck it up and risk it with just the two of them.

Thanks for the advice! c:
@Nihilo

Yeah, I've got two Coli teams who have lost their third teammate. What to do, what to do... XD Luckily they're at the same level, so if one more of them dies, I can put the remaining three together.
@Nihilo

Yeah, I've got two Coli teams who have lost their third teammate. What to do, what to do... XD Luckily they're at the same level, so if one more of them dies, I can put the remaining three together.
@CrypticGirl Gaaah, Decilla! Someone figure out what that guardian is up to and get her to stop, already! D: And very sad for Merrick, he was one of my favorites....

Kinda glad to see Qubine as a mirror again, but that's my own personal mirror-loving bias coming into play. >_>

@ZephyrWindSpirit All the pings was fine. XD Makes a person feel wanted. Pulling in three new characters at once? I've always thought it a little tricky to bring in so many new faces together, personally. I'm juggling them all around going "Okay, how do I not overwhelm myself and everyone else with the mass of new people?" But doesn't stop me from doing it. >_>;; Certain dragons just work out better/make more sense when they show up with friends.
@CrypticGirl Gaaah, Decilla! Someone figure out what that guardian is up to and get her to stop, already! D: And very sad for Merrick, he was one of my favorites....

Kinda glad to see Qubine as a mirror again, but that's my own personal mirror-loving bias coming into play. >_>

@ZephyrWindSpirit All the pings was fine. XD Makes a person feel wanted. Pulling in three new characters at once? I've always thought it a little tricky to bring in so many new faces together, personally. I'm juggling them all around going "Okay, how do I not overwhelm myself and everyone else with the mass of new people?" But doesn't stop me from doing it. >_>;; Certain dragons just work out better/make more sense when they show up with friends.
tumblr_inline_nj4elzHhMA1rud3n2.png
Banner made by dragonicmaster
Fair enough.

I'm actually getting a bit burnt out on the Nuzlocke aspect. I might just do the leveling and documenting, but doing regular exalts for Mitzymid's kids. Trying to decide who will be his next lady.

I agree though, it will be difficult to juggle the characters. Maybe just introduce two, and the new guy can be a mystery gift for some new nuzlocker. Or for anyone I feel like throwing dergs at.
Fair enough.

I'm actually getting a bit burnt out on the Nuzlocke aspect. I might just do the leveling and documenting, but doing regular exalts for Mitzymid's kids. Trying to decide who will be his next lady.

I agree though, it will be difficult to juggle the characters. Maybe just introduce two, and the new guy can be a mystery gift for some new nuzlocker. Or for anyone I feel like throwing dergs at.
@Nihilo
Well I'd offer up one of my dragons but I only have Princess right now and she's a tundra and I don't know if you'd want two casters unless you want to turn her into a fighter? I also have two tundras incoming if you'd rather pick from them and they're my random's first clutch (because my custom is not into fluffy) so you get a free gen 2 on their mothers side! Not sure if I'd keep them keep them otherwise.
@Nihilo
Well I'd offer up one of my dragons but I only have Princess right now and she's a tundra and I don't know if you'd want two casters unless you want to turn her into a fighter? I also have two tundras incoming if you'd rather pick from them and they're my random's first clutch (because my custom is not into fluffy) so you get a free gen 2 on their mothers side! Not sure if I'd keep them keep them otherwise.
zBb62uZ.pngkiukE70.png1.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13