Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which String Color!?!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@TypicallyUsual
I chose Marva's Wondrous Thread! (It has the prettiest colors!)
@TypicallyUsual
I chose Marva's Wondrous Thread! (It has the prettiest colors!)
welcome-team-100px-tr_zps6vo02zzw.png
I'm picking Marva's Stupendous Fiber
I'm picking Marva's Stupendous Fiber
@TypicallyUsual The Wondrous Thread. So pretty~
@TypicallyUsual The Wondrous Thread. So pretty~
Don't worry about it. Silly Arcade's just telling magnetic field jokes for his own amusement.
I think I clicked through all of the colors about ten times before I realized what today is. I think I'll stick with Marva's Stupendous Fiber, as the colors appeal to me the most.

Also, really digging the comic sans font.
I think I clicked through all of the colors about ten times before I realized what today is. I think I'll stick with Marva's Stupendous Fiber, as the colors appeal to me the most.

Also, really digging the comic sans font.
I'm sticking to black for the moment being. It feels like the prize tomorrow will be apparel possibly. Last year there were hats that turned into rabbits, i'm trying to figure out what common magic tricks involve string and so far I've gotten hankeys as a possible apparel item. Maybe even silks.
I'm sticking to black for the moment being. It feels like the prize tomorrow will be apparel possibly. Last year there were hats that turned into rabbits, i'm trying to figure out what common magic tricks involve string and so far I've gotten hankeys as a possible apparel item. Maybe even silks.
"If love's a sickness, then my dear i believe you've caught the Plague" #plagueisweenies2k15
S7TbD3M.pngtumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo5_r1_250.png
SV2g5fA.png
S7TbD3M.png
I went with the "Wondrous" thread because pink and yellow is one of my fav color combos. Though the fiery one is tempting too... I hope everyone gets a cool thing out of them either way!
I went with the "Wondrous" thread because pink and yellow is one of my fav color combos. Though the fiery one is tempting too... I hope everyone gets a cool thing out of them either way!
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
I'm picking Stupendous so I can hopefully color-match the familiar with my most April Fools-y dragon 8D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5924425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/59245/5924425_350.png[/img] [/url] It definitely won't match perfectly, but it's his favorite holiday... But my fave color is Wondrous/Glorious @____@
I'm picking Stupendous so I can hopefully color-match the familiar with my most April Fools-y dragon 8D

5924425_350.png

It definitely won't match perfectly, but it's his favorite holiday...

But my fave color is Wondrous/Glorious @____@
i went with marva's astonishing cord aha, tho they're all really pretty??
i went with marva's astonishing cord aha, tho they're all really pretty??
she/her
fr time
I really like the wondrous thread, so that's what I'm going with.
I really like the wondrous thread, so that's what I'm going with.
I'm torn between the green and orange. On the one hand I have tons of green/purple dragons, but if it is apparel I NEED some good orange stuff.

But right now I have mine on the green.
I'm torn between the green and orange. On the one hand I have tons of green/purple dragons, but if it is apparel I NEED some good orange stuff.

But right now I have mine on the green.
tumblr_nsl2ezQmvD1slad33o1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10