Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which String Color!?!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@KiraJacqueline
Just open it. Each time you open it, it will change color. Don't worry, the colors will repeat so you can open it as many times as you like today. You might be able to get something that depends on the color it is left on tomorrow.
@KiraJacqueline
Just open it. Each time you open it, it will change color. Don't worry, the colors will repeat so you can open it as many times as you like today. You might be able to get something that depends on the color it is left on tomorrow.
0cf0a63e-5d74-44b6-bc59-5ce3b8bc35d8_zpsz72old1p.png
@TypicallyUsual

Oh, whew! Thank you! :)
@TypicallyUsual

Oh, whew! Thank you! :)
@KiraJacqueline
Yep, no problem! The problem is just that no one knows what it's going to be, or if it'll even have anything at all. So far I've heard clothing items or familiars (mostly cats).
@KiraJacqueline
Yep, no problem! The problem is just that no one knows what it's going to be, or if it'll even have anything at all. So far I've heard clothing items or familiars (mostly cats).
0cf0a63e-5d74-44b6-bc59-5ce3b8bc35d8_zpsz72old1p.png
@TypicallyUsual

ANY AND ALL :D I can't wait to see! :D
@TypicallyUsual

ANY AND ALL :D I can't wait to see! :D
I'm going with Marva's Marvelous Twine because that's the one I found in my hoard. I'm positive it's fate XD
I'm going with Marva's Marvelous Twine because that's the one I found in my hoard. I'm positive it's fate XD
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
Marva's Astonishing Cord. Always a sucker for black. :3
Marva's Astonishing Cord. Always a sucker for black. :3
*is bitterly disappointed by the resulting jumpers because she wanted a kitten*
*that and the threads didn't transfer their sparkle*
*is bitterly disappointed by the resulting jumpers because she wanted a kitten*
*that and the threads didn't transfer their sparkle*
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10