Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which String Color!?!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
They're all beautiful, but I'm sticking with red/gold. It'll be so much fun to find out what comes out. I may have to stay up for rollover...
They're all beautiful, but I'm sticking with red/gold. It'll be so much fun to find out what comes out. I may have to stay up for rollover...
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I am leaving mine on black, the Astonishing Cord! They're all really pretty, but it was the natural choice for me so I will have to buy whatever's inside the others later.
I am leaving mine on black, the Astonishing Cord! They're all really pretty, but it was the natural choice for me so I will have to buy whatever's inside the others later.
xxxxxxxx saccharine | she/they | fr+3
plague wildclaw enthusiast.

›› triskele nest rentals
›› avatar dragon
qTaplDI.png
I love the Stupendous Fiber the most!
Sold my own string though, 'cause I need the cash and I know that I'll regret it if I don't sell it :P
I love the Stupendous Fiber the most!
Sold my own string though, 'cause I need the cash and I know that I'll regret it if I don't sell it :P
Gammass.gif
Where is the option to 'choose' the color? And can you get more? All that happened is that one appeared in my hoard. I'm afraid to open it
Where is the option to 'choose' the color? And can you get more? All that happened is that one appeared in my hoard. I'm afraid to open it
Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light
I think I'm going with the thread, the pink/blue/yellow one!
I think I'm going with the thread, the pink/blue/yellow one!
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
@alphatwin just click the 'open' icon. it'll rotate through the colours. leave the one you want sitting in your hoard to open in a few days.

i'm going with the glorious one, because oh god there is so much purple and green in my wardrobe, how could i NOT pick my favourite colour combo?
@alphatwin just click the 'open' icon. it'll rotate through the colours. leave the one you want sitting in your hoard to open in a few days.

i'm going with the glorious one, because oh god there is so much purple and green in my wardrobe, how could i NOT pick my favourite colour combo?
@AlphaTwin You just click the thread to "open" it and it changes its color. You can keep clicking it until you get the color you want. :)

(Oops, I was slow.)
@AlphaTwin You just click the thread to "open" it and it changes its color. You can keep clicking it until you get the color you want. :)

(Oops, I was slow.)
I'm picking the Marva's Glorious Yarn as my choice!
I'm picking the Marva's Glorious Yarn as my choice!
omg im so nervous... i think im going to go with the glorious yarn though
omg im so nervous... i think im going to go with the glorious yarn though
gif_220x103_da7478.gif
I started with the Yarn and with the Yarn I shall stick with! It's my favorite I think. The Fiber is also beautiful (they all are) and if I can get my hands on a second one I shall keep it at that.

I doubt I'll open them either. orz
I started with the Yarn and with the Yarn I shall stick with! It's my favorite I think. The Fiber is also beautiful (they all are) and if I can get my hands on a second one I shall keep it at that.

I doubt I'll open them either. orz
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10