Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which String Color!?!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@typicallyusual
astonishing. the black one.
@typicallyusual
astonishing. the black one.
unknown.png
I'm keeping it Glorious green!
I'm keeping it Glorious green!
8wF4Uc8.png
I'm going with the blue one, because it's water colors. I figure if I don't like it tomorrow, I can just trade with somebody or sell it.
I'm going with the blue one, because it's water colors. I figure if I don't like it tomorrow, I can just trade with somebody or sell it.
tumblr_njuoqi316A1sitnv3o1_250.gif
Going with the Cord
Black can fit with most of meh dergs
Going with the Cord
Black can fit with most of meh dergs
5p1NDy8.png
I'm going with the red/yellow (Marva's Stupendous Fiber) because yellow is my favorite color.
I'm going with the red/yellow (Marva's Stupendous Fiber) because yellow is my favorite color.
1ezfoMg.png Fxte6bi.jpg 59TgHaL.png
I chose Marva's Stupendous Fiber because that shade of red/pink is one of my favourite colours :) I had a very hard time choosing between it and Marva's Wondrous Thread though! I wish I could choose them all!
I chose Marva's Stupendous Fiber because that shade of red/pink is one of my favourite colours :) I had a very hard time choosing between it and Marva's Wondrous Thread though! I wish I could choose them all!
HouhGS9.pngx8bDWFu.png
5vnsOgE.pnghrSE73S.png
LGvol4P.pngrR3twgq.png
hUchsi0.pngJ0VJtXh.png
40QQWBU.pngGHiDarO.png
i chose Marva's Stupendous Fiber !
i chose Marva's Stupendous Fiber !
it/its or ey/em/eir
-1 fr time
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.png
I was/am torn between the Wondrous Thread and the red/gold one, but I think I will stick with the Wondrous Thread because it was the one I originally had. I shall place my faith in the RNG (...probably not a good idea).
I was/am torn between the Wondrous Thread and the red/gold one, but I think I will stick with the Wondrous Thread because it was the one I originally had. I shall place my faith in the RNG (...probably not a good idea).
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
@TypicallyUsual i got a second, keeping this one red and gold for my namesake P:
@TypicallyUsual i got a second, keeping this one red and gold for my namesake P:
65d976aaca38aa0652d6a6bdf8831a59ecf03774.gif
I'm going with Wondrous Thread, the one I originally had.
I'm going with Wondrous Thread, the one I originally had.
733EAYl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10