Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Which String Color!?!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I chose Marva's Glorious Yarn, the purple and green one! I wonder what will come out of it, maybe apparel.
I chose Marva's Glorious Yarn, the purple and green one! I wonder what will come out of it, maybe apparel.
I'm torn between the red/gold and the blue/white :/
I'm torn between the red/gold and the blue/white :/
348a58bed57a6e78ddac805e55142143f489c2ca.png
I want the Arcane drop first...

But nothing seems to be pink this year.
Meh.
I want the Arcane drop first...

But nothing seems to be pink this year.
Meh.

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
15 turns opening these threats and seem to have no end :v wonder how many times it will take me to get my thing (what is it? a familiar? o3o )
15 turns opening these threats and seem to have no end :v wonder how many times it will take me to get my thing (what is it? a familiar? o3o )
5xsrc8Y.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
OuP0IWM.png
3adgzZD.png
mYEe9VI.png
N16btBO.png
tqGkHih.png
I7a1ndF.png
FMoJ9vk.png
w7JsyRl.png
fRmh0SH.png
xBEAdV6.png
A76GHXC.png
J7D1quC.png
awUnQ0L.png
loimysO.png
xuF5IAu.png
I'm really digging the Stupendous Fiber!
I hope we aren't getting fooled about it even opening up into somethign to begin with aha.
I'm really digging the Stupendous Fiber!
I hope we aren't getting fooled about it even opening up into somethign to begin with aha.
they/them pronouns // +2 FR Time
Discordian // Sagittarius
ijTNmZk.png
I'm going for the Astonishing Cord. Because it's Astonishing.
And also it's black and as a general rule black things are great. :D
I'm going for the Astonishing Cord. Because it's Astonishing.
And also it's black and as a general rule black things are great. :D
@AlbaliKursal
If it's like last year's item, it won't turn into an openable item until day/s later and which item you get will be based on what color you leave the thread on when it turns into an openable item. So that's why everyone is picking what color to leave their thread on for when it changes.

Last year the Marva's Hat opened to 3 different bunny familliars color matched to the color of the hat they came from, as well as leaving behind a Depleted Hat item that allowed the eternal clicking to rotate the colors ability.
@AlbaliKursal
If it's like last year's item, it won't turn into an openable item until day/s later and which item you get will be based on what color you leave the thread on when it turns into an openable item. So that's why everyone is picking what color to leave their thread on for when it changes.

Last year the Marva's Hat opened to 3 different bunny familliars color matched to the color of the hat they came from, as well as leaving behind a Depleted Hat item that allowed the eternal clicking to rotate the colors ability.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@Georgieanna

OOOOH! Thanks a lot for the info! I'm from June 2014 reg window so I missed the hat's thing ;w; Now to think what to do with my yarn, or buy 4 more ewe
@Georgieanna

OOOOH! Thanks a lot for the info! I'm from June 2014 reg window so I missed the hat's thing ;w; Now to think what to do with my yarn, or buy 4 more ewe
5xsrc8Y.png
5OBxblq.png
qhK4FYS.png
OuP0IWM.png
3adgzZD.png
mYEe9VI.png
N16btBO.png
tqGkHih.png
I7a1ndF.png
FMoJ9vk.png
w7JsyRl.png
fRmh0SH.png
xBEAdV6.png
A76GHXC.png
J7D1quC.png
awUnQ0L.png
loimysO.png
xuF5IAu.png
I went with the rainbow one
I did like two-three others but ultimately went rainbow
I went with the rainbow one
I did like two-three others but ultimately went rainbow
A Clan between domains and gods, The Starwound clan (Arcane/Plague) http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=outbound&loc=http://the-lorebrary.wikia.com/wiki/StarWound_Clan[img][/img]8e0286da716b.png
[img][/img]dfc5c2959c84.png
I went with black because there was no pink as an option. The blue one really tickled my fancy as well but... Black it is. I hope something nice comes out!
I went with black because there was no pink as an option. The blue one really tickled my fancy as well but... Black it is. I hope something nice comes out!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10