Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I think I broke my profile page
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@AnxiousKiwi ...that is AMAZING *dies laughing*
@AnxiousKiwi ...that is AMAZING *dies laughing*
Now it's time to take a theoretically sound idea and warp it beyond recognition ending in a brief bout of specific violence, followed by an extended period of general mayhem.
tumblr_inline_ngt66n75o81rvrguk.png
Why were you saving that in your clipboard.
Why were you saving that in your clipboard.
tumblr_npv36fz0NT1unlofso1_400.png
[img]http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Orson-Welles-Slow-Clap-Reaction-Gif.gif[/img] Well played, Kiwi. Well played.
Orson-Welles-Slow-Clap-Reaction-Gif.gif

Well played, Kiwi. Well played.
OTXJQ9a.png1706496_YqCfFFDwrcbeM56.gif
@Kleinu
Why weren't you?

But to actually answer your question, if someone spontaneously stops talking to me on skype, I send part of the bee movie script their way.
@Kleinu
Why weren't you?

But to actually answer your question, if someone spontaneously stops talking to me on skype, I send part of the bee movie script their way.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
Congratulations. You have won FR. *dies of laughter*

I still wanna know why you had the script from The Bee Movie on your clipboard, though, LOL.
Congratulations. You have won FR. *dies of laughter*

I still wanna know why you had the script from The Bee Movie on your clipboard, though, LOL.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Oh my gosh. That's wonderful.
Oh my gosh. That's wonderful.
tumblr_npv36fz0NT1unlofso1_400.png
@AnxiousKiwi [quote name="AnxiousKiwi" date="2015-01-29 18:31:11"]@Kleinu Why weren't you? But to actually answer your question, if someone spontaneously stops talking to me on skype, I send part of the bee movie script their way.[/quote] Reading this thread, I didn't think it could get any better, but this. . . this is probably the best possible answer. Well done.
@AnxiousKiwi
AnxiousKiwi wrote on 2015-01-29 18:31:11:
@Kleinu
Why weren't you?

Reading this thread, I didn't think it could get any better, but this. . . this is probably the best possible answer.

Well done.
@AnxiousKiwi
you are my favorite person on fr right now
@AnxiousKiwi
you are my favorite person on fr right now
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
[quote name="AnxiousKiwi" date="2015-01-29 17:28:32"]so I ended up pasting the last thing on my clipboard. Unfortunately, that was exactly half of the bee movie script.[/quote] @AnxiousKiwi I stopped reading right here tbh because now I can't stop laughing oh my god edit: there are literal tears forming in my eyes I'm so done
AnxiousKiwi wrote on 2015-01-29 17:28:32:
so I ended up pasting the last thing on my clipboard. Unfortunately, that was exactly half of the bee movie script.

@AnxiousKiwi I stopped reading right here tbh because now I can't stop laughing oh my god

edit: there are literal tears forming in my eyes I'm so done
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
AnxiousKiwi for MVP status 2k15.
AnxiousKiwi for MVP status 2k15.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13