Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I think I broke my profile page
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
This is the best thing I have ever read.
This is the best thing I have ever read.
tumblr_inline_n6kd7qPuvI1qlye38.gif
@AnxiousKiwi No one is asking the most important question. WHY was the bee movie script on your clipboard in the first place? Do you routinely copy and paste movie scripts? That seems the strangest part to me. And Bee Movie?? I'm just teasing you. This is actually pretty funny.
@AnxiousKiwi No one is asking the most important question. WHY was the bee movie script on your clipboard in the first place? Do you routinely copy and paste movie scripts? That seems the strangest part to me. And Bee Movie?? I'm just teasing you. This is actually pretty funny.
@KrissrTina [quote name="AnxiousKiwi" date="2015-01-29 18:31:11"]Kleinu Why weren't you? But to actually answer your question, if someone spontaneously stops talking to me on skype, I send part of the bee movie script their way.[/quote]
@KrissrTina
AnxiousKiwi wrote on 2015-01-29 18:31:11:
Kleinu
Why weren't you?

But to actually answer your question, if someone spontaneously stops talking to me on skype, I send part of the bee movie script their way.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
@AnxiousKiwi You're an inspiration to us all.
@AnxiousKiwi You're an inspiration to us all.
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
you deserve the "you're the best around" achievement for this
you deserve the "you're the best around" achievement for this
[quote name="Eraea" date="2015-01-29 18:48:37"]Guys, as funny as this sounds, after the discovery of the initial bug [b]nobody should be attempting to replicate it[/b] or they're at risk of having violated the ToS. We know that means banhammer.[/quote] YES. THIS^ Don't purposefully do anything that puts part of the site at risk.
Eraea wrote on 2015-01-29 18:48:37:
Guys, as funny as this sounds, after the discovery of the initial bug nobody should be attempting to replicate it or they're at risk of having violated the ToS.

We know that means banhammer.

YES. THIS^

Don't purposefully do anything that puts part of the site at risk.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
Shout out to @AnxiousKiwi, the true MVP [img]http://media.tumblr.com/141724fcb57c3eadfa46010dadf65875/tumblr_inline_mm35e2D7X81qz4rgp.gif[/img]
Shout out to @AnxiousKiwi, the true MVP

tumblr_inline_mm35e2D7X81qz4rgp.gif
tumblr_inline_nmplalyfet1qfq1fk_500.gif
O.o
O.o
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
That is the funniest thing I have ever read on this site.
That is the funniest thing I have ever read on this site.
71473821_EHuslJGJpKtT9rk.png
this is incredible
this is incredible
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13