Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Animated Adopts~Flappy Imperials [CLOSE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64
[center][b]FLAPPY IMPERIALS[/b][/center] [center][img]http://file.toyhou.se/images/1687890_9qEguZVdeUyJaCy.gif[/img] [quote] [b]STATUS[/b] Closed for now? If I owe you a Flappy and you have already paid send me a message and I'll try and remember to do it. To all who want to be on the ping list. Right now the ping list is so long I'm sure if I printed it i'll need about 3 or 4 pages worth of names. [s]i'm turning into santa claus[/s] anyways! I will re-open the pinglist eventually. If I manage to get through the horde of names on there right now ;) [/quote] [/center] [center]SAMPLES: [img]http://file.toyhou.se/thumbnails/1687912_eFh.gif[/img] [img]http://file.toyhou.se/images/1687910_xL0a05d5Hdbq5Fw.gif[/img] [img]http://file.toyhou.se/thumbnails/1687909_rkA.gif[/img] [img]http://file.toyhou.se/thumbnails/1687908_JyR.gif[/img] [img]http://file.toyhou.se/thumbnails/1687906_KmV.gif[/img] [img]http://file.toyhou.se/thumbnails/1687905_UQk.gif[/img] [img]http://file.toyhou.se/thumbnails/1687916_BH0.gif[/img] [url=http://toyhou.se/Nikochi/characters]Would you like more samples? CLICK HERE[/url] [/center] [b]PRICE:[/b] 50 000 treasure OR 100 gems each. [b]GENES:[/b] All genes are available. Be aware that the back of the wings will remain fairly simple, however. [b]NO SKINS/ACCENTS AND APPARELS.[/b] Sorry! As it is an animation, adding these extra details is quite time-consuming for both Tokti and I. [b]HOW TO ORDER:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Just drop a note to be on the pinglist! I will be working through them in batches in order. :3 [*]Once I ping you, please send in the payment, fill out and submit the order form below. If these are not done within three days, your name will be taken from 'Pinged' back to the 'Pinglist'. You are allowed to order a maximum of three at a time. [*]Once the payment and order form has been sent, your name will be bolded to prompt me to complete your adopt as soon as possible. Please be aware that it may take a few days. [/LIST] [quote] [b]Order form[/b] [b]Dragon[/b]: In-game image of your imperial [b]Payment[/b]: Treasure or Gems? [b]Facing[/b]: Left or right? [If you would like both remember to give me a heads up! And as they always say: 'If it's not right!.... Then go left!'][/quote] ALSO, please be aware that it may take me some time to respond ^^' I'm in my final year of uni [s]god forbid[/s] but yeah. I'll be inbetween animating a short animation, pokemon go'ing with my boyfriend and this xD Please don't take me as being aggressive/scary/cold when you don't follow the 'How to Order' section of this post. I sometimes have to go through over 10 people at one go, and re-writing to explain to you how this system works takes precious time away from when I can create people's adoptables (hence why I can sometimes let this slip through in my writing). [b]PINGED[/b] Koryu Anemia ranyani Zhar Alisdaire WhiteSparrow Soni - (will message with a dragon) Zoustache metronome [b]WAITING LIST[/b][quote] Dovah Appellosine SkyPuppy0413 rooty (The Second) Nabesima Kavadel RueRajaram Snowkite (round 2) LHshey Felinefuschia Ster GoodKoji Tnwldi3 DescendentMoon Stannum Mizukuma Brady Sphru Flareite Noelblue (second timer!) Kyomu Rohan Apothic cr1tikal Kaosyn Felinefuschia Spicy InsaneDachshund Watercolour KeleKelo Malatise PerhapsADrea vermax (Second timer!) Blackhearted Parad0xxy Cassonade MysticRat96 Tevinter JensenAckles StoneHusky Argonaut Jhun Ziselmaki Lightly Erendira WinterbornWitch Kaolu TwistedZepher Rush Unwashedwonder Losiana Nirwana DapperQueen hetalia1 Amphiptere MoonSplash SummerStorm Jaggy Dlady Izuna Quin Megu Supermegamike TheLaughingStar ErinNarcissa (permanent pinglist member) Poetaster Kuroida (A Permanent Pinglist Member) Akihiko - Labrayic SalamanderQueen Wingworm Saluki Starlightlioness Elani Meebo LunayMochizuki Lucidcoyote WhiteMantis Gyroids Hawkens Capcicle Roe Nikita Wolfenlied Cysage Perbelua Firework Pyr Emiferi Potaturtle DeepflowManah LetmebeLost Valishtu Rictus Electric0Lullaby HPE24 Somnolentcypress Paigyp01 Snowcat11 Phvntxm Kittendew Hippalectryon Hippalectryon deerfawn Biskitten Darkodraco Loddie SilverLanayru tunatuna Nowai Sunreon Heat Slothie Ammoth Catalysta Eliatrope Skiesti Pikachu1225 Vistron Mystique JinxyZilla BritishDinosaur Reyna Unyko Archtemis Jinkx CoffinPrince Starrynightren Pinkiepastel Prickly Cuspid Uniquex Roguepersona Irarina Nabesima Gotw3 Lithnathron SilentTalk Osthra Toriel Crumpet fondant [/quote] [center] IF you LOVE Flappy Imperials. Why not check out Flappy Coatls below~ Tokti is currently not a constant player but feel free to post there :) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1369437/1] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/d4b8/f/2015/062/3/c/coatl_animated_adoptable_message_by_twelvepm-d8kc78u.gif[/img] [/url] [img]http://file.toyhou.se/thumbnails/1687892_nP5.gif[/img] Thank you very much for reading! Both Flappy Coatl's and Flappy Imperial's are originally created by our fabulous artist Tokti! She's brilliant >< [/center] [b]PICKUP[/b] Imperials ready for pickup will be in my Toyhou.se :) linked in the quote below [quote] [center][url=http://toyhou.se/Nikochi/characters]CLICK HERE[/url] [/center] [b]IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR DRAGON HERE AND ORDERED A WHILE AGO! PLEASE MESSAGE ME![/b] This is just so you can receive your dragon ^^ I understand that I've been away for a very long time. So if you're looking for your dragon just ask me. Hopefully I have it stored somewhere on my laptop. @ping me when you've got your derg~ <3 [/quote] Were you on the old list? Are you looking for your name? I might've marked you as inactive OR you might've changed your name over the last year or so. As a result I've put you here as either 'Dead' or 'Missing in Action'. Please let me know who you are! And I'll put you back into the pinglist :) [b]MISSING IN ACTION/DISAPPEARED[/b] StrawberryAngel SnowyFool KaidaHime DawlsWildclaws LifesLovelyRoses Auynix DonatellaShadow HollowedAngel Aerionai Orlesianbeauty GhostPatches Liliabi KittyMarsipan KaiTheQueer Ginnabean TeaLeafves Firefishes Wintermint [b]DEAD[/b] Tikafire Jacceh (Needs time, reping in - Late July) elroking (waiting on confirmation~?) mini - (to be re-messaged) savagedamsel (to be messaged? Unless contact made.) MagicMunster Earvomit Juyoung Shirohiro JackdawxB spectralOasis PenquinGrace Probably Wivee New Breed Pinglist: Coatling Lanterns Aifai tidethefish InuKimi Kitemaker Evanescente Coyoteskii Temreki Denryu lizziecat1279 Silurian gootarts DemoHeart18 Sazuka57 kagamination Metamochi rainboot SterlingKat (Imperial) Alternatewarning Sonikki DiamondInu Vagabond Sentinel (Faes) mini (Nocturnes) mandarts ErinNarcissa OtterQueen Aerionai (Nocturnes) Slime (Faes) DalphiaRose (Faes) Suncatcher Angii (Faes) Confectionary Irisidium omnoms SkyPuppy0413 Rush Stanzascale Sidegrinder
FLAPPY IMPERIALS

1687890_9qEguZVdeUyJaCy.gif
Quote:
STATUS Closed for now? If I owe you a Flappy and you have already paid send me a message and I'll try and remember to do it.

To all who want to be on the ping list. Right now the ping list is so long I'm sure if I printed it i'll need about 3 or 4 pages worth of names. i'm turning into santa claus anyways! I will re-open the pinglist eventually. If I manage to get through the horde of names on there right now ;)

PRICE:
50 000 treasure OR 100 gems each.

GENES:

All genes are available. Be aware that the back of the wings will remain fairly simple, however.
NO SKINS/ACCENTS AND APPARELS. Sorry! As it is an animation, adding these extra details is quite time-consuming for both Tokti and I.

HOW TO ORDER:

1. Just drop a note to be on the pinglist! I will be working through them in batches in order. :3
  2. Once I ping you, please send in the payment, fill out and submit the order form below. If these are not done within three days, your name will be taken from 'Pinged' back to the 'Pinglist'. You are allowed to order a maximum of three at a time.
  3. Once the payment and order form has been sent, your name will be bolded to prompt me to complete your adopt as soon as possible. Please be aware that it may take a few days.

Quote:
Order form

Dragon: In-game image of your imperial
Payment: Treasure or Gems?
Facing: Left or right? [If you would like both remember to give me a heads up!
And as they always say: 'If it's not right!.... Then go left!']

ALSO, please be aware that it may take me some time to respond ^^' I'm in my final year of uni god forbid but yeah. I'll be inbetween animating a short animation, pokemon go'ing with my boyfriend and this xD

Please don't take me as being aggressive/scary/cold when you don't follow the 'How to Order' section of this post. I sometimes have to go through over 10 people at one go, and re-writing to explain to you how this system works takes precious time away from when I can create people's adoptables (hence why I can sometimes let this slip through in my writing).

PINGED

Koryu
Anemia
ranyani
Zhar
Alisdaire
WhiteSparrow
Soni - (will message with a dragon)
Zoustache
metronome

WAITING LIST
Quote:

Dovah
Appellosine
SkyPuppy0413
rooty (The Second)
Nabesima
Kavadel
RueRajaram
Snowkite (round 2)
LHshey
Felinefuschia
Ster
GoodKoji
Tnwldi3
DescendentMoon
Stannum
Mizukuma
Brady
Sphru
Flareite
Noelblue (second timer!)
Kyomu
Rohan
Apothic
cr1tikal
Kaosyn
Felinefuschia
Spicy
InsaneDachshund
Watercolour
KeleKelo
Malatise
PerhapsADrea
vermax (Second timer!)
Blackhearted
Parad0xxy
Cassonade
MysticRat96
Tevinter
JensenAckles
StoneHusky
Argonaut
Jhun
Ziselmaki
Lightly
Erendira
WinterbornWitch
Kaolu
TwistedZepher
Rush
Unwashedwonder
Losiana
Nirwana
DapperQueen
hetalia1
Amphiptere
MoonSplash
SummerStorm
Jaggy
Dlady
Izuna
Quin
Megu
Supermegamike
TheLaughingStar
ErinNarcissa (permanent pinglist member)
Poetaster
Kuroida (A Permanent Pinglist Member)
Akihiko
-
Labrayic
SalamanderQueen
Wingworm
Saluki
Starlightlioness
Elani
Meebo
LunayMochizuki
Lucidcoyote
WhiteMantis
Gyroids
Hawkens
Capcicle
Roe
Nikita
Wolfenlied
Cysage
Perbelua
Firework
Pyr
Emiferi
Potaturtle
DeepflowManah
LetmebeLost
Valishtu
Rictus
Electric0Lullaby
HPE24
Somnolentcypress
Paigyp01
Snowcat11
Phvntxm
Kittendew
Hippalectryon
Hippalectryon
deerfawn
Biskitten
Darkodraco
Loddie
SilverLanayru
tunatuna
Nowai
Sunreon
Heat
Slothie
Ammoth
Catalysta
Eliatrope
Skiesti
Pikachu1225
Vistron
Mystique
JinxyZilla
BritishDinosaur
Reyna
Unyko
Archtemis
Jinkx
CoffinPrince
Starrynightren
Pinkiepastel
Prickly
Cuspid
Uniquex
Roguepersona
Irarina
Nabesima
Gotw3
Lithnathron
SilentTalk
Osthra
Toriel
Crumpet
fondant

IF you LOVE Flappy Imperials. Why not check out Flappy Coatls below~ Tokti is currently not a constant player but feel free to post there :)

coatl_animated_adoptable_message_by_twelvepm-d8kc78u.gif

1687892_nP5.gif

Thank you very much for reading! Both Flappy Coatl's and Flappy Imperial's are originally created by our fabulous artist Tokti! She's brilliant ><

PICKUP

Imperials ready for pickup will be in my Toyhou.se :) linked in the quote below
Quote:

IF YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR DRAGON HERE AND ORDERED A WHILE AGO! PLEASE MESSAGE ME!
This is just so you can receive your dragon ^^ I understand that I've been away for a very long time. So if you're looking for your dragon just ask me. Hopefully I have it stored somewhere on my laptop.

@ping me when you've got your derg~ <3

Were you on the old list? Are you looking for your name? I might've marked you as inactive OR you might've changed your name over the last year or so. As a result I've put you here as either 'Dead' or 'Missing in Action'. Please let me know who you are! And I'll put you back into the pinglist :)

MISSING IN ACTION/DISAPPEARED
StrawberryAngel
SnowyFool
KaidaHime
DawlsWildclaws
LifesLovelyRoses
Auynix
DonatellaShadow
HollowedAngel
Aerionai
Orlesianbeauty
GhostPatches
Liliabi
KittyMarsipan
KaiTheQueer
Ginnabean
TeaLeafves
Firefishes
Wintermint

DEAD
Tikafire
Jacceh (Needs time, reping in - Late July)
elroking (waiting on confirmation~?)
mini - (to be re-messaged)
savagedamsel (to be messaged? Unless contact made.)
MagicMunster
Earvomit
Juyoung
Shirohiro
JackdawxB
spectralOasis
PenquinGrace
Probably
Wivee

New Breed Pinglist:
Coatling
Lanterns
Aifai
tidethefish
InuKimi
Kitemaker
Evanescente
Coyoteskii
Temreki
Denryu
lizziecat1279
Silurian
gootarts
DemoHeart18
Sazuka57
kagamination
Metamochi
rainboot
SterlingKat (Imperial)
Alternatewarning
Sonikki
DiamondInu
Vagabond Sentinel (Faes)
mini (Nocturnes)
mandarts
ErinNarcissa
OtterQueen
Aerionai (Nocturnes)
Slime (Faes)
DalphiaRose (Faes)
Suncatcher
Angii (Faes)
Confectionary
Irisidium
omnoms
SkyPuppy0413
Rush
Stanzascale
Sidegrinder
OTXJQ9a.png1706496_YqCfFFDwrcbeM56.gif

[ Reserved ]

[ Reserved ]

[ Reserved ]

[ Reserved ]
OH! Request to be pinged for buying~
OH! Request to be pinged for buying~
Oh my gosh I want one ;u; ping list please!
Oh my gosh I want one ;u; ping list please!
RG3SXKP.png
@Aera

May I be added to the pinglist, please?? (And to the new breed pinglist, also).
@Aera

May I be added to the pinglist, please?? (And to the new breed pinglist, also).
plaguefull.png
@Aera I'd like to be pinged please!
@Aera I'd like to be pinged please!
O7IFtNN.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
LF: > Jan/Feb 22nd dragons
@Aera These are so cute, I'd love to get one!
@Aera These are so cute, I'd love to get one!
@Aera pinglist please!
@Aera pinglist please!
@Aera

omg i love them, pinglist pretty please?
@Aera

omg i love them, pinglist pretty please?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 63 64