Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I think I broke my profile page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I'm so sorry but this is hilarious [img]http://fanaru.com/bee-movie/image/79045-bee-movie-hey.gif[/img]
I'm so sorry but this is hilarious

79045-bee-movie-hey.gif
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
well, i just pasted the entire script into my profile and i'm ok. idk what you did exactly to literally break your profile, but good job lol
well, i just pasted the entire script into my profile and i'm ok. idk what you did exactly to literally break your profile, but good job lol
@narciso - You know how if you hover over an item you get a little text window?
They put the bb code for hovertext on their profile
and that was where the script went

so it isn't plain text, basically if it worked, your little hover window would have the script in it =o
@narciso - You know how if you hover over an item you get a little text window?
They put the bb code for hovertext on their profile
and that was where the script went

so it isn't plain text, basically if it worked, your little hover window would have the script in it =o
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/4ded5e0d7954d15995992973eba80c50/tumblr_mjlcsmzQth1ru1ge5o3_1280.png[/img] [s]I'm so sorry[/s]
tumblr_mjlcsmzQth1ru1ge5o3_1280.png

I'm so sorry
Holy potatoes.
Holy potatoes.
[quote name="AnxiousKiwi" date="2015-01-29 17:28:32"]@rich Unfortunately, that was exactly half of the bee movie script.[/quote] The hero FR deserves
AnxiousKiwi wrote on 2015-01-29 17:28:32:
@rich
Unfortunately, that was exactly half of the bee movie script.

The hero FR deserves
I wanted to put something witty here but I really can't think of anything. So uh I draw fake apparel I guess??? I'd love to draw REAL apparel but yknow.
>Obligatory Tumblr link
[quote name="IceOfFireflight" date="2015-01-29 18:15:36"] The hero FR deserves[/quote]
IceOfFireflight wrote on 2015-01-29 18:15:36:
The hero FR deserves
oh hi
@mewhaku
HAHA oh god, i have no idea what i'm doing and i sort of tried that. but i clearly messed something up and also accidentally pressed shift + c instead of a by habit with my regular profile on the clipboard, and before doing that i thought 'hey let me just delete the thing i had my profile on because i won't need it!' so now i'm really in a pickle

may just go back to the bee movie script and leave it tbh..

this is still one of the funniest things i've seen happen on here, and my mistake is going to be a constant reminder of this event
@mewhaku
HAHA oh god, i have no idea what i'm doing and i sort of tried that. but i clearly messed something up and also accidentally pressed shift + c instead of a by habit with my regular profile on the clipboard, and before doing that i thought 'hey let me just delete the thing i had my profile on because i won't need it!' so now i'm really in a pickle

may just go back to the bee movie script and leave it tbh..

this is still one of the funniest things i've seen happen on here, and my mistake is going to be a constant reminder of this event
I think I broke my lair... .__.
I think I broke my lair... .__.
I checked your profile, was like "??? nothing exists here?" and then read the explanation

I've been laughing for a really long time now. I'm so sorry.
I checked your profile, was like "??? nothing exists here?" and then read the explanation

I've been laughing for a really long time now. I'm so sorry.
Bigender (Bigender alt flag 2)G8AyR6r.png
Likes Women (Pink)aswleyP.png
6ZdcGpT.pngwthFnM3.png
Th14ReimuBackSprite.pngtumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gifTh09MarisaBackSprite.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13