Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I think I broke my profile page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[quote name="AnxiousKiwi" date="2015-01-29 17:28:32"]@rich I was adding another set of hover text to my profile. I'd added the previoius one and it was fine, so I was going to add a larger paragraph. I wrote it out in an external text editor and was going to copy-paste it, but apparently I didn't actually copy it, so I ended up pasting the last thing on my clipboard. Unfortunately, that was exactly half of the bee movie script. I didn't realize I'd done anything wrong until I'd clicked accept and was refreshing the page. I've already submitted a report via the contact us form, but still. I broke part of FR with the Bee Movie script.[/quote] I'm just going to quote this so that we can immortalize it. I don't even know what to say. I can feel the laughter coming. Help me. [edit] I honestly think this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on FR. I'm so glad I joined this site.
AnxiousKiwi wrote on 2015-01-29 17:28:32:
@rich

I was adding another set of hover text to my profile. I'd added the previoius one and it was fine, so I was going to add a larger paragraph. I wrote it out in an external text editor and was going to copy-paste it, but apparently I didn't actually copy it, so I ended up pasting the last thing on my clipboard. Unfortunately, that was exactly half of the bee movie script. I didn't realize I'd done anything wrong until I'd clicked accept and was refreshing the page.

I've already submitted a report via the contact us form, but still.

I broke part of FR with the Bee Movie script.

I'm just going to quote this so that we can immortalize it.

I don't even know what to say. I can feel the laughter coming. Help me.

[edit] I honestly think this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on FR. I'm so glad I joined this site.
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
[quote name="AnxiousKiwi" date="2015-01-29 17:28:32"] I was adding another set of hover text to my profile. I'd added the previoius one and it was fine, so I was going to add a larger paragraph. I wrote it out in an external text editor and was going to copy-paste it, but apparently I didn't actually copy it, so I ended up pasting the last thing on my clipboard. Unfortunately, that was exactly half of the bee movie script. I didn't realize I'd done anything wrong until I'd clicked accept and was refreshing the page. I've already submitted a report via the contact us form, but still. I broke part of FR with the Bee Movie script.[/quote] So, let me get this straight: you broke [i]YOUR OWN PROFILE[/i] with the script from [i]BEE MOVIE[/i]. I don't know what to feel...but this is the most hilarious thing I've seen all day.
AnxiousKiwi wrote on 2015-01-29 17:28:32:

I was adding another set of hover text to my profile. I'd added the previoius one and it was fine, so I was going to add a larger paragraph. I wrote it out in an external text editor and was going to copy-paste it, but apparently I didn't actually copy it, so I ended up pasting the last thing on my clipboard. Unfortunately, that was exactly half of the bee movie script. I didn't realize I'd done anything wrong until I'd clicked accept and was refreshing the page.

I've already submitted a report via the contact us form, but still.

I broke part of FR with the Bee Movie script.

So, let me get this straight: you broke YOUR OWN PROFILE with the script from BEE MOVIE.

I don't know what to feel...but this is the most hilarious thing I've seen all day.
Please ping me
whenever you're
replying to me!
windf1.pngarcanef1.pnglightf1.png
@Fashionista
I break everything I touch. It was only a matter of time until I broke FR.
@Fashionista
I break everything I touch. It was only a matter of time until I broke FR.
Veo99mO.gifBfiB8Ka.pngkBpCOnb.pngwTBPG5s.pngSLGMeHq.pngexUrsEs.pngcedPG3i.pngypbGWNk.png
lBxYxId.png
@AnxiousKiwi [img]http://www.nuncscio.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/a-winner-is-you.jpg[/img]
@AnxiousKiwi

a-winner-is-you.jpg
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/b67eb53304b69789e7e5244def9c6df7/tumblr_mkgtu4lseQ1rs2j9po4_400.gif[/img]
tumblr_mkgtu4lseQ1rs2j9po4_400.gif
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
@AnxiousKiwi
I knew it! (Hover text over my first message.)

[acronym=I just tried, and it doesn't work.]I wonder if you can add hovertext to your broadcast message.[/acronym]
@AnxiousKiwi
I knew it! (Hover text over my first message.)

[acronym=I just tried, and it doesn't work.]I wonder if you can add hovertext to your broadcast message.[/acronym]
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
THANKS ARCANIST BEE MOVIE
THANKS ARCANIST BEE MOVIE
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/bstngp.gif[/img] I know I should be sympathetic, but my god that is one heck of a way to break your FR page. Excuse me while I bury my face in this pillow and smother my laughter so my sleeping father doesn't overhear and think I've lost my mind because I'm giggling at a computer screen. The Bee Movie of all things...
bstngp.gif

I know I should be sympathetic, but my god that is one heck of a way to break your FR page. Excuse me while I bury my face in this pillow and smother my laughter so my sleeping father doesn't overhear and think I've lost my mind because I'm giggling at a computer screen.

The Bee Movie of all things...
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
It says that my network connection is lost when I try to click it...
It says that my network connection is lost when I try to click it...
*claps slowly*
*claps slowly*
ABPmSkY.gifukFRfDN.png
___ > hi, i'm key! | he/they/she | fr+3
_
> art shop (prodartivity!) | sales
_
> ocs, motw, ror

_____
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13