Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Question for all
1 2 3 4
Would you be MORE or LESS likely to buy a hatchling/dragon that has a name and a short (three line max) bio? I'm thinking about doing that, so that they aren't exalted unnamed, and that other people can have a bit of fun with clan lore and stuff, idk.
Would you be MORE or LESS likely to buy a hatchling/dragon that has a name and a short (three line max) bio? I'm thinking about doing that, so that they aren't exalted unnamed, and that other people can have a bit of fun with clan lore and stuff, idk.
iLa7XQZ.png
Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.

tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
S0upYuW.png71MmSto.pngrh5IpZ0.png
I love it when they already have names, and I often keep the name I bought them with. If there's something in their bio that's a happy bonus :D
I love it when they already have names, and I often keep the name I bought them with. If there's something in their bio that's a happy bonus :D
I'm not a roleplayer on FR, but I know that a lot of people are and they would love having little bios for new dragons.

I've also kept the names of the dragons I bought pre-named, except for one who was the generic "Furic". It's nice when somebody tries and gives the dragon something better than a generated name. It's also understandable that people want to name their dragons before selling them, just so they don't sit in a lair for months as Unnamed.
I'm not a roleplayer on FR, but I know that a lot of people are and they would love having little bios for new dragons.

I've also kept the names of the dragons I bought pre-named, except for one who was the generic "Furic". It's nice when somebody tries and gives the dragon something better than a generated name. It's also understandable that people want to name their dragons before selling them, just so they don't sit in a lair for months as Unnamed.
I'm okay with them having names when I buy them. If they have the genes/colors that I want, I'm not too concerned with what their name is :b

I love it when I get dragons with little blurbs in their bios! Makes me think that whoever is selling the dragon wants it to have a good life and a good home - w-
I'm okay with them having names when I buy them. If they have the genes/colors that I want, I'm not too concerned with what their name is :b

I love it when I get dragons with little blurbs in their bios! Makes me think that whoever is selling the dragon wants it to have a good life and a good home - w-
photofunky.gif
I love when that happens. Granted, if it's a dom push, and they are cheap, it might not keep me from exalting, but I would at least smile about it. I bought a girl months ago that had a name and some art, and I can't bear to exalt her now.
I love when that happens. Granted, if it's a dom push, and they are cheap, it might not keep me from exalting, but I would at least smile about it. I bought a girl months ago that had a name and some art, and I can't bear to exalt her now.
hYK4ogH.gif
Depends on the name. If it's a really ugly name then I probably wont get it unless I like the colors/genes.
Depends on the name. If it's a really ugly name then I probably wont get it unless I like the colors/genes.
kEygMJz.png
I don't mind. In fact, I almost prefer it if dragons I intend to keep already have names and bios. Saves me the trouble of having to do it myself, especially if the dragon I purchased was an impulse and not something specific to fit a bio I already had in mind. Besides, if a name is truly terrible then I can just change it since it's not like rename scrolls cost that much.
I don't mind. In fact, I almost prefer it if dragons I intend to keep already have names and bios. Saves me the trouble of having to do it myself, especially if the dragon I purchased was an impulse and not something specific to fit a bio I already had in mind. Besides, if a name is truly terrible then I can just change it since it's not like rename scrolls cost that much.
My Nuzlocke!
Seeking Marriage Prospects
@Kitari I never price my dragons exalt cheap, I'd rather exalt on my own!

@LordOmmadon All my dragon names are well thought out and have meanings!
@Kitari I never price my dragons exalt cheap, I'd rather exalt on my own!

@LordOmmadon All my dragon names are well thought out and have meanings!
iLa7XQZ.png
Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.

tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
S0upYuW.png71MmSto.pngrh5IpZ0.png
@ClawsThatCatch In that case, I would personally always see it as a bonus. I bought this guy to replace my old triple midnight (he has prettier genes, and it was cheaper than changing the old one) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2800637] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/28007/2800637_350.png[/img] [/url] He came pre-named as Baal, and had a one-line description of "A wicked and merciless dragon." I've expanded on it a little at this point, but ngl, that name and little bit of lore was what eventually made me decide to buy him over the others I was considering.
@ClawsThatCatch In that case, I would personally always see it as a bonus. I bought this guy to replace my old triple midnight (he has prettier genes, and it was cheaper than changing the old one)

2800637_350.png

He came pre-named as Baal, and had a one-line description of "A wicked and merciless dragon." I've expanded on it a little at this point, but ngl, that name and little bit of lore was what eventually made me decide to buy him over the others I was considering.
hYK4ogH.gif
@ClawsThatCatch
Glad to hear
@ClawsThatCatch
Glad to hear
kEygMJz.png
1 2 3 4