Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Question for all
1 2 3 4
I honestly wouldn't care either way. If I buy a hatchling for exalting purposes well... their fate is sealed. If I buy a hatchling to keep it I'd probably erase the bio if it conflicted with my clan's lore.

I would prefer unnamed hatchlings (because I have my own system of naming exalts) but I always name my hatchlings before selling so I can understand why others would do that.
I honestly wouldn't care either way. If I buy a hatchling for exalting purposes well... their fate is sealed. If I buy a hatchling to keep it I'd probably erase the bio if it conflicted with my clan's lore.

I would prefer unnamed hatchlings (because I have my own system of naming exalts) but I always name my hatchlings before selling so I can understand why others would do that.
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png
I think it'd be cute to buy a dragon and see something about him/her in their bio, and I guess I don't mind already named dragons :3
@clawsthatcatch
I think it'd be cute to buy a dragon and see something about him/her in their bio, and I guess I don't mind already named dragons :3
@clawsthatcatch
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
i don't really mind names, since it saves me from having to think of one
and if i don't like the name there are always renaming scrolls

bios are also a cute bonus for me (although it would make me feel a bit guilty if i bought it to exalt but i pretty much never do that)
i don't really mind names, since it saves me from having to think of one
and if i don't like the name there are always renaming scrolls

bios are also a cute bonus for me (although it would make me feel a bit guilty if i bought it to exalt but i pretty much never do that)
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
Names and short bios don't affect my decision to buy a dragon, although I do usually enjoy the surprise and the sentiment. c:
Names and short bios don't affect my decision to buy a dragon, although I do usually enjoy the surprise and the sentiment. c:
on the lookout for a Cream/Stonewash XYY G1!FBE5aoM.gifMM4mvgi.png
I don't think I've ever even looked at the bio on a dragon I was considering buying, exalt fodder or no. I might look at a dragon's page so it's easier to copy their ID number into the scrying workshop and see if there's potential there, but I've never scrolled down.
I don't think I've ever even looked at the bio on a dragon I was considering buying, exalt fodder or no. I might look at a dragon's page so it's easier to copy their ID number into the scrying workshop and see if there's potential there, but I've never scrolled down.
shadowh4.png
Obviously preferences and tastes will vary, but I think it's always fun to find! :)
Obviously preferences and tastes will vary, but I think it's always fun to find! :)
I don't mind names, I just buy a rename scroll and am done with it. I never paid attention to a dragon's bio if it's exalt fodder. It wouldn't deter me from exalting it even if it did imo. I didn't work on it's character or whatever...so.

Sounds harsh but eh. I probably bought it cheap anyways.
I don't mind names, I just buy a rename scroll and am done with it. I never paid attention to a dragon's bio if it's exalt fodder. It wouldn't deter me from exalting it even if it did imo. I didn't work on it's character or whatever...so.

Sounds harsh but eh. I probably bought it cheap anyways.
Personally, I don't care about names. I mean, I'll either exalt or keep the dragon of it's the match for another one. In that case, I just go there and use a renaming scroll if I think I need.
Personally, I don't care about names. I mean, I'll either exalt or keep the dragon of it's the match for another one. In that case, I just go there and use a renaming scroll if I think I need.
H2dlgsE.jpg
Depends on the name - some might make me more interested, some I might dislike, but it's unlikely to make a big difference either way. If I'm in the AH, it's probably for a specific dragon, which I'll buy regardless of the name, unless there's an identical unnamed one that'd cost me less after I add in the price of a renaming scroll, assuming the name is one I'd want to change.

I'm unlikely to notice the bio before buying, tbh - they don't show up on my screen unless I scroll down. I'd probably think it was cute if I noticed it later, though!
Depends on the name - some might make me more interested, some I might dislike, but it's unlikely to make a big difference either way. If I'm in the AH, it's probably for a specific dragon, which I'll buy regardless of the name, unless there's an identical unnamed one that'd cost me less after I add in the price of a renaming scroll, assuming the name is one I'd want to change.

I'm unlikely to notice the bio before buying, tbh - they don't show up on my screen unless I scroll down. I'd probably think it was cute if I noticed it later, though!
@clawsthatcatch Im about 10x more likely to buy a named and ESPECIALLY bio'd dragon!!! My clan is a big lore clan though. Im not sure if it matters to a lot of folks.

I'm also willing to pay a bit more for dragons with a bio/thought put into their character. It's just more fun to imagine that dragon has a real backstory :)
@clawsthatcatch Im about 10x more likely to buy a named and ESPECIALLY bio'd dragon!!! My clan is a big lore clan though. Im not sure if it matters to a lot of folks.

I'm also willing to pay a bit more for dragons with a bio/thought put into their character. It's just more fun to imagine that dragon has a real backstory :)
1 2 3 4