Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Question for all
1 2 3 4
I don't care about names, generally, and usually keep whatever name they have. And bios make me smile. I actually kept a dragon I had bought for exalt fodder solely because of that one line in his bio. And I bought him apparel and have a whole story in my mind about him and his partner now. :D
I don't care about names, generally, and usually keep whatever name they have. And bios make me smile. I actually kept a dragon I had bought for exalt fodder solely because of that one line in his bio. And I bought him apparel and have a whole story in my mind about him and his partner now. :D
@Meredith44 omg that's adorable!
@Meredith44 omg that's adorable!
iLa7XQZ.png
Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.

tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
S0upYuW.png71MmSto.pngrh5IpZ0.png
If I'm buying fodder, I don't care either way. I buy whatever is cheap and about to become an adult.

If I am buying anything over 15K, I am annoyed at having to spend an extra 6K to rename the dragon.
If I'm buying fodder, I don't care either way. I buy whatever is cheap and about to become an adult.

If I am buying anything over 15K, I am annoyed at having to spend an extra 6K to rename the dragon.
12266738.png12223394.png10712216.png9093168.png9894381.png
@ClawsThatCatch
I thought so! And it was right after glasses came out, so I just couldn't resist. :D
@ClawsThatCatch
I thought so! And it was right after glasses came out, so I just couldn't resist. :D
@ClawsThatCatch - I don't mind dragons being named before I buy them. Renaming scrolls are cheap, so I can always change it if I'd prefer another name.

As far as bios go, I love it when I get dragons with stuff in their bios. I've never had one with any stories or anything about the dragon, just notes from the previous owners, but I would love to see something about it. I would work it into my own bio for the dragon.
@ClawsThatCatch - I don't mind dragons being named before I buy them. Renaming scrolls are cheap, so I can always change it if I'd prefer another name.

As far as bios go, I love it when I get dragons with stuff in their bios. I've never had one with any stories or anything about the dragon, just notes from the previous owners, but I would love to see something about it. I would work it into my own bio for the dragon.
ruNnigQ.gif For
Sale
63776550.png94501001.png87809713.png.png
I don't mind at all if the dragons I buy already have names. I actually prefer it when exalt-fodder-priced ones are named, because then I don't have to think of a name/risk offending anyone with the "wrong" name before I train them to exalt.
I don't mind at all if the dragons I buy already have names. I actually prefer it when exalt-fodder-priced ones are named, because then I don't have to think of a name/risk offending anyone with the "wrong" name before I train them to exalt.
I give all my permanent dragons mythological names, so I do prefer to buy them unnamed. However, I'd love dragons with bios! It'd save me a lot of time when I finally go through and write up bios for all my dragons :'D
I give all my permanent dragons mythological names, so I do prefer to buy them unnamed. However, I'd love dragons with bios! It'd save me a lot of time when I finally go through and write up bios for all my dragons :'D
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
I love bios on my AH buys! But less so names. :P I want to name them all dumb references, and most people don't do that.
I love bios on my AH buys! But less so names. :P I want to name them all dumb references, and most people don't do that.
4e48afae7ea64e587fff31cf892fcf9de1d76c3a.png
Critter Adopts
The acorn beckons
Divider-Branch4.png
33341.png Horsiesmall.png
Hmmm, okay. Seems like almost everyone likes the bios, but some like them left unnamed. Maybe if I offered a free scroll of renaming, depending on the price?
Hmmm, okay. Seems like almost everyone likes the bios, but some like them left unnamed. Maybe if I offered a free scroll of renaming, depending on the price?
iLa7XQZ.png
Time spent amongst trees is never wasted time.

tumblr_inline_o0txwexaVY1tqyuge_250.png
S0upYuW.png71MmSto.pngrh5IpZ0.png
I don't mind at all! I've had a few dragons I've bought to keep come pre-named and I never changed them c: Currently Vivaldi and Butterscotch are the only ones I still have that came pre-named, and I added a lot to them and given them stories. Butterscotch even got a Coatl scroll.

Haven't had anyone with a bio though. If I don't like something I can always change it with little fuss.
I don't mind at all! I've had a few dragons I've bought to keep come pre-named and I never changed them c: Currently Vivaldi and Butterscotch are the only ones I still have that came pre-named, and I added a lot to them and given them stories. Butterscotch even got a Coatl scroll.

Haven't had anyone with a bio though. If I don't like something I can always change it with little fuss.
kPwiKAr.png mlHpBMC.png
PVehrz5.png
hLxdQZ3.png
» g1 addict
» skin n accent hoarder
» Nest Network 3.4
1 2 3 4