Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 753 754
Where exactly each coliseum venue is located on the map?
Where exactly each coliseum venue is located on the map?
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.pngWQA384m.pngdEo6ta2.png
Why don't we have sizes for the deities?
Why don't we have sizes for the deities?
I'm gonna breed change all the deities into Wildclaws.
Looking to buy a 5 digit, btw!
[quote name="LunaAndStars" date=2015-07-24 19:46:10] If the users act as dragons, then why is there an auction house? Why would dragons auction each other? Am I missing something? [/quote] Is it like a dowry? Compensation for a worthy dragon leaving one clan and going to another?
LunaAndStars wrote on 2015-07-24:
If the users act as dragons, then why is there an auction house? Why would dragons auction each other? Am I missing something?

Is it like a dowry? Compensation for a worthy dragon leaving one clan and going to another?
Any plans for apparel updates? I don't mean adding new pieces, but rather reworking some old ones, for example the Battlescale Armor, the parts of which are visibly different in color...
Any plans for apparel updates? I don't mean adding new pieces, but rather reworking some old ones, for example the Battlescale Armor, the parts of which are visibly different in color...
VOkp50l.png Neffi
she/her
FR +9

Arcane Dom Lead
8vElUoQ.png
In a previous Q&A you mentioned that Arcane goes to the molecular level. Does this mean that the Arcanist can split the atom, and therefore create the world's equivalent to an atomic bomb?
In a previous Q&A you mentioned that Arcane goes to the molecular level. Does this mean that the Arcanist can split the atom, and therefore create the world's equivalent to an atomic bomb?
My writing project.
heyo
omg my golem workshop question got answered!!
woo

anyway

admins, what is your favorite type(s) of dragons
heyo
omg my golem workshop question got answered!!
woo

anyway

admins, what is your favorite type(s) of dragons
Chilis / 20 / they/them / trans/queer
How did the creators of the website decide on which stats to use? Was there any particular game that inspired the battle mechanics or was the Coliseum simply based on past experience?
How did the creators of the website decide on which stats to use? Was there any particular game that inspired the battle mechanics or was the Coliseum simply based on past experience?
Looking for non-dragon art
What sort of magic does the Arcanist use on a regular basis?

Also, the Crystalspine Reaches blurb says "The dragons here mine the peaks and use their fledgeling magic to send large plinths of crystal to their patron"--what does he do with these?
What sort of magic does the Arcanist use on a regular basis?

Also, the Crystalspine Reaches blurb says "The dragons here mine the peaks and use their fledgeling magic to send large plinths of crystal to their patron"--what does he do with these?
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
How did Pinkerton break his horn?
How did Pinkerton break his horn?
Na5WGHa.png
Are there plans to increase the maximum layer space allowed? And this is a great question that I was wondering about the other day: [quote name="Syphic" date=2015-07-24 23:19:23] Is the size of a dragon (length, wingspan, weight) inheritable or do the hatchlings get random sizes? [/quote]
Are there plans to increase the maximum layer space allowed?

And this is a great question that I was wondering about the other day:
Syphic wrote on 2015-07-24:
Is the size of a dragon (length, wingspan, weight) inheritable or do the hatchlings get random sizes?
1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 ... 753 754