Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 665 666 667 668 669 ... 753 754
I was wondering, since when newer venues are released or more familiars are added to venues the familiars come in pairs, are there any plans to go back to some of the older venues and change the groupings of three or single off familiars into even pairings? Like there's the Dodo, Hooded Dodo, and Brush Dodo as a trio with the Hooded Dodo and Brush Dodo acting as a pairing with the Dodo being the odd man out in the Harpy's Roost or in the Arena the Chimera being a single off enemy. It was just something that I noticed when looking through the Encyclopedia entries about the Coliseum that most familiars/enemies are in pairings.

Also, another question about familiars. Does the Coarsefur Yuti count as a boss for the Boreal Wood like the Wartoad and Molten Wartoad do for the Mire or as a Mini-Boss? I've seen people debate on if the Coarsefur Yuti was or wasn't a boss since it doesn't quite fit the mold of other bosses.
I was wondering, since when newer venues are released or more familiars are added to venues the familiars come in pairs, are there any plans to go back to some of the older venues and change the groupings of three or single off familiars into even pairings? Like there's the Dodo, Hooded Dodo, and Brush Dodo as a trio with the Hooded Dodo and Brush Dodo acting as a pairing with the Dodo being the odd man out in the Harpy's Roost or in the Arena the Chimera being a single off enemy. It was just something that I noticed when looking through the Encyclopedia entries about the Coliseum that most familiars/enemies are in pairings.

Also, another question about familiars. Does the Coarsefur Yuti count as a boss for the Boreal Wood like the Wartoad and Molten Wartoad do for the Mire or as a Mini-Boss? I've seen people debate on if the Coarsefur Yuti was or wasn't a boss since it doesn't quite fit the mold of other bosses.
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
I still maintain that Bogsneaks are Fae/Snapper crosses and you can't convince me otherwise :D

But on a different note; What player made Lore excites you all the most? What makes you laugh at what players come up with?
I still maintain that Bogsneaks are Fae/Snapper crosses and you can't convince me otherwise :D

But on a different note; What player made Lore excites you all the most? What makes you laugh at what players come up with?
banner_zpszbdownyu_by_pikkelpox-dblzz1m.png
How many FR workers are there who don't have an account?
How many FR workers are there who don't have an account?
TrDrnN6.png ***
Art

Accents
Will you ever do something that resemble the KS extravaganza in the future? May it be by make users involved someway to a new breed/dragon, familiar, apparel etc. idea or by put some items as a very limited edition like the KS things are
Will you ever do something that resemble the KS extravaganza in the future? May it be by make users involved someway to a new breed/dragon, familiar, apparel etc. idea or by put some items as a very limited edition like the KS things are
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
Why are ridgebacks the only breed to resemble their diety?
Why are ridgebacks the only breed to resemble their diety?
899b13958bd8dd6201cfc8808fbe7689b2ce2e3d.png
FbBE7dN.png
bYt72YT.png
y2UYCzJ.png
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
Ap2AjBP.gif
o090-d01-Sinornis.pngo090-d02-Sinornis.pngo090-d03-Sinornis.pngo090-d04-Sinornis.pngo090-d05-Sinornis.png
Just a question I have been wondering for a while... Were the Dragon Gods ever hatchlings? If they were, is there any form of Artwork depicting how they looked when they were little?
Just a question I have been wondering for a while... Were the Dragon Gods ever hatchlings? If they were, is there any form of Artwork depicting how they looked when they were little?
Why are the festivals in this specific order? Is there a reason?
Why are the festivals in this specific order? Is there a reason?
a6UQvR2.png

Art by Rytil
In the url of Predict Morphology part of the Scrying Wkshp there is the word/phrase "morphintime", is this a power rangers reference?

And if so, is it shameful or shameless?
In the url of Predict Morphology part of the Scrying Wkshp there is the word/phrase "morphintime", is this a power rangers reference?

And if so, is it shameful or shameless?
Looking for help with a creative project. Please fill out this form if you have the time.
LINK
1060_150px_lucidcandlemaker_by_miirshroom-dbenqdd.png
I won't want to disable adblocking (because ads are a security risk) but I do want to support the site. How many gems would I need to buy to match the yearly ad income from the average active, regular user?
I won't want to disable adblocking (because ads are a security risk) but I do want to support the site. How many gems would I need to buy to match the yearly ad income from the average active, regular user?
Are any of the admins/staff crafty? If so, have they ever made a Flight Rising related craft (like clay figures, paper craft, plushies, etc.)
Are any of the admins/staff crafty? If so, have they ever made a Flight Rising related craft (like clay figures, paper craft, plushies, etc.)
he/they
1 2 ... 665 666 667 668 669 ... 753 754