Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 667 668 669 670 671 ... 753 754
Are Fae tails prehensile like a Coatl's?
Are Fae tails prehensile like a Coatl's?
pink_by_mintinol-dbs9d5o.pngrainbow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5j.pngbadge1_by_mintinol-dbs9d15.png
How are skins used and applied in-universe? Are they just painted on or do they involve actual body modification, e.g. tattered wings, crystal growths, robotic parts?
How are skins used and applied in-universe? Are they just painted on or do they involve actual body modification, e.g. tattered wings, crystal growths, robotic parts?
[internal screaming intensifies]
hecate_flipped-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio2_r2_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio4_r1_100.pngtumblr_ohh672qi5s1voq7eio1_r1_100.pnghecate_-_free_pc_lineart_-_lichtdrache.png
How can the Apatite Fisher and The Rhodochrosite Crane fly? Those crystallised feathers don't seem aerodynamic at all.
How can the Apatite Fisher and The Rhodochrosite Crane fly? Those crystallised feathers don't seem aerodynamic at all.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
@Aequorin How do you guys determine the winners of the themed spotlights you have? Is it determined by their looks, or the personality of the dragon? I'm confused on why Forge won xD.

NO NO FORGE. PUT DOWN THE MOLTEN ROCK. ...Too late.
@Aequorin How do you guys determine the winners of the themed spotlights you have? Is it determined by their looks, or the personality of the dragon? I'm confused on why Forge won xD.

NO NO FORGE. PUT DOWN THE MOLTEN ROCK. ...Too late.
Not all that active but really casual. -w-)b
[+3 FR Time]
Do you have a deadline for creating new things (genes, apparel, etc.), or do you just shoot it out into the world as soon as it's ready?
Do you have a deadline for creating new things (genes, apparel, etc.), or do you just shoot it out into the world as soon as it's ready?
How would one go about getting a skin (or accent?) considered for the gem marketplace when the current ones there cycle out?
How would one go about getting a skin (or accent?) considered for the gem marketplace when the current ones there cycle out?
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
What can you guys tell us about Adventure Mode? I don't know anything about it past it's name and that it was mentioned in the kickstarter.
I don't mind if it doesn't come for years, I just want to know what it is...
What can you guys tell us about Adventure Mode? I don't know anything about it past it's name and that it was mentioned in the kickstarter.
I don't mind if it doesn't come for years, I just want to know what it is...
V2JLSpi.png0uebEKY.pngimage.pngimage.pngBsom7I2.pngjnEhDH9.pngX7H4JZX.pngnF1ESUZ.pngBadnwzE.png aa
Luteia // 21+ // fae|faer or he|him

Ping me to get my attention!

Nature // Shadow // FR Time
aa qA4DWTW.png
What was the original inspiration for the Nocturne breed?
What was the original inspiration for the Nocturne breed?
ink2.png 20
fr+0
What do the deities do with exalted hatchlings?
What do the deities do with exalted hatchlings?
earthshieldr.pngQhY7AgE.png
Who takes care of exalted hatchlings?
Who takes care of exalted hatchlings?
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
1 2 ... 667 668 669 670 671 ... 753 754