Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
Are dryads sentient creatures?
Are dryads sentient creatures?
q1aVYVt.pngZQRKwMz.png6dc9901b48af863143414789ab9dc7f45ecda20a.png
Will you ever expand the amount of dragons we can have in our lairs, or make the lair expansions not ridiculously expensive?
Will you ever expand the amount of dragons we can have in our lairs, or make the lair expansions not ridiculously expensive?
N4h8OZz.gif
regarding accent/skin layering - are there any plans for this? it was acknowledged in the first Q&A i believe, in which you said there were no current plans (at the time) but that there is a strong desire in the community for this ability. i was wondering if there are plans now (two years later), and if not, will there be in the future?
regarding accent/skin layering - are there any plans for this? it was acknowledged in the first Q&A i believe, in which you said there were no current plans (at the time) but that there is a strong desire in the community for this ability. i was wondering if there are plans now (two years later), and if not, will there be in the future?
xKjfHb3.png
[quote name="ketzel99" date=2015-07-11 06:13:02] Are you at all concerned about the way the economy on this site is heading? do you think all the retired items might negatively effect the worth of treasure in the future? also would it be possible to remove the boolean, from the requirements for the familiar achievement? it seems unfair because the more people join the less possible it is for someone to obtain one. [/quote] The second part most entirely. It would be great to have that gone since so many of us can't get the achievement. Would it be possible or will it forever be an achievement I, and many like me, cannot achieve? EDIT: And will there ever be anything else to make awakened familiars more... useful? I don't want to spend weeks getting them to awakened and then never use them again. They just sit in my vault since I can't sell them without losing the bestiary page.
ketzel99 wrote on 2015-07-11:
Are you at all concerned about the way the economy on this site is heading? do you think all the retired items might negatively effect the worth of treasure in the future?

also

would it be possible to remove the boolean, from the requirements for the familiar achievement? it seems unfair because the more people join the less possible it is for someone to obtain one.

The second part most entirely. It would be great to have that gone since so many of us can't get the achievement. Would it be possible or will it forever be an achievement I, and many like me, cannot achieve?

EDIT: And will there ever be anything else to make awakened familiars more... useful? I don't want to spend weeks getting them to awakened and then never use them again. They just sit in my vault since I can't sell them without losing the bestiary page.
All hail the Space Daddy!
What's the status on lore for Skydancers?

Also, do you guys have any exciting events coming up for us? (Yes or no would be fine too)
What's the status on lore for Skydancers?

Also, do you guys have any exciting events coming up for us? (Yes or no would be fine too)
ImLwTCX.pngGSbB5tl.gifMmBygYl.gifE0IOY4y.gifImLwTCX.png
will you guys ever make scrolls that only scatter one part of a dragon?

Like a Tertiary Scatter, Secondary Scatter, and Primary Scatter? Because sometimes we have 1 or 2 perfect colors and we just wanna save the third.

will you guys ever make scrolls that only scatter one part of a dragon?

Like a Tertiary Scatter, Secondary Scatter, and Primary Scatter? Because sometimes we have 1 or 2 perfect colors and we just wanna save the third.

My question is about chests. (rusted, iron, and gilded) When does the content establish inside? The moment it is generated, or the moment it is opened? Could I in theory buy a chest that someone had had for years and get something really old or not?
My question is about chests. (rusted, iron, and gilded) When does the content establish inside? The moment it is generated, or the moment it is opened? Could I in theory buy a chest that someone had had for years and get something really old or not?
How do tundra horns work?
How do tundra horns work?
sig_top2_by_soenkan-dbx7qvx.gif
sig_buttons_m_by_soenkan-dbx7qwu.gifsig_buttons_a_by_soenkan-dbx7qx6.gifsig_buttons_w_by_soenkan-dbx7qw5.gifsig_buttons_t2_by_soenkan-dbx7qwp.gifsig_buttons_u_by_soenkan-dbx7qwd.gif
When will the Skydancer lore be published?
When will the Skydancer lore be published?
forumsig1.pngforumsig2.pngforumsig3.pngforumsig4.pngforumsig5.png
Are there plans to make Dragon Search a richer tool, and if not, could there be? I'd love to see the ability to search by Flight, hatch day, and linkable search results that paginate (as a start)!
Are there plans to make Dragon Search a richer tool, and if not, could there be? I'd love to see the ability to search by Flight, hatch day, and linkable search results that paginate (as a start)!
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money