Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 753 754
Ever any plans to make skins/accent blueprints and PSDs available for familiars? That'd be amazing.
Ever any plans to make skins/accent blueprints and PSDs available for familiars? That'd be amazing.
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
I know this question has been asked a lot, but will you add a new dragon breed in the near future?
I know this question has been asked a lot, but will you add a new dragon breed in the near future?
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
Two questions
Does where you gather (i.e. light vs nature) effect what you could possibly get from gathering aside from festival items?
Who is the small green and orange wildclaw looking dragon at the bottom of the homepage?
Two questions
Does where you gather (i.e. light vs nature) effect what you could possibly get from gathering aside from festival items?
Who is the small green and orange wildclaw looking dragon at the bottom of the homepage?
Three hours ahead of FR time
All dergs in lair without a familiar are for sale
If artists are allowed to apply through Contact Us, are coders allowed to apply? Is there some kind of 'portfolio' they should send in, or some way that they could also offer help?
If artists are allowed to apply through Contact Us, are coders allowed to apply? Is there some kind of 'portfolio' they should send in, or some way that they could also offer help?
Are you ever going to fix some of the older apparels art, like you did with the iron armour? (Like highnoon hanks and corsair's set). I like the apparel, but they just look so different compared to other apparel. Plus the highnoon hanks look quite awkward with most of the breeds.
Are you ever going to fix some of the older apparels art, like you did with the iron armour? (Like highnoon hanks and corsair's set). I like the apparel, but they just look so different compared to other apparel. Plus the highnoon hanks look quite awkward with most of the breeds.
c1xnUU3.png
JrZGMGx.png4SzSxLW.pngHouhGS9.pngwCOCqt3.pngbYt72YT.pngFObX7rS.png
I know there is a big coliseum overhaul re-write in process, but I'm curious. Do all the new recent additions to the coliseum make it easier or harder to accomplish that? Or are you writing the new additions in a forwards compatible way so that they won't hinder the re-write overhaul? I'm really just wondering how the integration for new stuff is happening- and if it's even possible to write code for new monsters/drops that will be both backwards and forwards compatible. Or are you writing both upon any new creation? Thanks!
I know there is a big coliseum overhaul re-write in process, but I'm curious. Do all the new recent additions to the coliseum make it easier or harder to accomplish that? Or are you writing the new additions in a forwards compatible way so that they won't hinder the re-write overhaul? I'm really just wondering how the integration for new stuff is happening- and if it's even possible to write code for new monsters/drops that will be both backwards and forwards compatible. Or are you writing both upon any new creation? Thanks!
tumblr_o8bdqi2D0C1tddvg0o2_1280.png
@Spikke
The Wildclaw looking dragon is a Swiftwing hatchling! This dragon breed won't be implemented due to a lack of arms. All dragon breeds must have two wings, two arms and two legs for apparel purposes. You can see the adult form on your empty lair spaces.
And yes, gathering in different regions does matter.
@Spikke
The Wildclaw looking dragon is a Swiftwing hatchling! This dragon breed won't be implemented due to a lack of arms. All dragon breeds must have two wings, two arms and two legs for apparel purposes. You can see the adult form on your empty lair spaces.
And yes, gathering in different regions does matter.
Screen_Shot_2018-07-13_at_12.50.14_AM.png
How many horns do adult Nocturnes have?

I know it kind of looks like they have an even number of horns (like the babies), but to me they look like they have an odd number (like the Icewarden) with the longest horn in the centre of their head.
How many horns do adult Nocturnes have?

I know it kind of looks like they have an even number of horns (like the babies), but to me they look like they have an odd number (like the Icewarden) with the longest horn in the centre of their head.
Would you ever consider making vistas for everyone? Like flight vistas, for example Arcane members could have a spacey/pink vista, Ice could have one with icicles/ice crystals, etc
Would you ever consider making vistas for everyone? Like flight vistas, for example Arcane members could have a spacey/pink vista, Ice could have one with icicles/ice crystals, etc
aw73viX.pngdLHxXG7.pngOzQVulI.pngzMF4DBk.pngKnULbgz.png
Would it ever be possible to not be able to send PMs and items to players who have been banned/locked? It seems to be kind of counter-intuitive to allow players to send pms especially with items which will never be recieved by the banned account..
Would it ever be possible to not be able to send PMs and items to players who have been banned/locked? It seems to be kind of counter-intuitive to allow players to send pms especially with items which will never be recieved by the banned account..
3sBHD8S.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 753 754