Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 603 604 605 606 607 ... 753 754
Do imperials who change into Bogsneaks still have the potential to become an emperor?
Do imperials who change into Bogsneaks still have the potential to become an emperor?
dDdRHWB.png
What happens to a Pearlcatcher's Pearl when they change breeds?
What happens to a Pearlcatcher's Pearl when they change breeds?
pancham.giftyrunt.gifsableye.gifbanette.gifblaziken.gif
How would a bogsneak fit in with a group of Nocturnes, Coatls, etc.?
How would a bogsneak fit in with a group of Nocturnes, Coatls, etc.?
BcRJQQl.png
What happened to Baldwin's pearl after he became a Bogsneak? Did he just throw it away, or does he keep it on a shelf somewhere as a memento?
What happened to Baldwin's pearl after he became a Bogsneak? Did he just throw it away, or does he keep it on a shelf somewhere as a memento?
BFEMrcM.png
What are the Sexual Dimorphisms on the Bogsneaks, if there are any?
What are the Sexual Dimorphisms on the Bogsneaks, if there are any?
rossignol.gif
How would the deities react to an elementally unaligned species like the Bogsneak being exalted to their ranks?

(That is, when that eventually happens. Eventually.)
How would the deities react to an elementally unaligned species like the Bogsneak being exalted to their ranks?

(That is, when that eventually happens. Eventually.)
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
ok how do we fix poor Baldwin? I know he's keeping his pearl on a shelf at the moment... I don't think he likes being a bogsneak...
ok how do we fix poor Baldwin? I know he's keeping his pearl on a shelf at the moment... I don't think he likes being a bogsneak...
Will there ever be additional cauldrons with Baldwin? Or a method to speed up whatever is brewing?
Will there ever be additional cauldrons with Baldwin? Or a method to speed up whatever is brewing?
tumblr_ohzxguxZJr1rd7i56o1_500.gif
Would the lightning flight claim responsibility for the bogsneaks cause lightning struck Baldwin's brew?
Would the lightning flight claim responsibility for the bogsneaks cause lightning struck Baldwin's brew?
q1aVYVt.pngZQRKwMz.png6dc9901b48af863143414789ab9dc7f45ecda20a.png
If Nocturnes are batlike, do they have echolocation? Also how do Nocturnes move if they can't fly? Their front arms don't look quite strong enough to support their weight.
If Nocturnes are batlike, do they have echolocation? Also how do Nocturnes move if they can't fly? Their front arms don't look quite strong enough to support their weight.
S9GIMwM.pngyKp0KRf.png8Wxihjh.gif
1 2 ... 603 604 605 606 607 ... 753 754