Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 605 606 607 608 609 ... 753 754
Lore-wise and outside of the coliseum, would a dragon with the Runes gene be more magically advanced?
Lore-wise and outside of the coliseum, would a dragon with the Runes gene be more magically advanced?
XsyYMAb.png bxbkeiO.png s-l96.jpgbxbkeiO.png XsyYMAb.png
Does this website use alt text for images?
Does this website use alt text for images?
cIA3D75.png6dnHKBv.pngkE8PZoU.pngeswSnrS.pngurhsAAL.pngbYt72YT.png
Art Shop +
PWYW Roulette Art Shop!

Art Showcase
How long have bogsneaks been in the works? Like how long have ya'll been planning to add them?
How long have bogsneaks been in the works? Like how long have ya'll been planning to add them?
What happened to Baldwin's pearl?
tumblr_nik8m3oF6L1rg078do1_500.gif
This is more of a lore/technical question. So we know that when Pearlcatcher's have their breed changed, they keep their pearl.

So then, what happens when some other breed gets breedchanged into a Pearlcatcher? Do they just cough up a pearl, or do they have to live life without one?
This is more of a lore/technical question. So we know that when Pearlcatcher's have their breed changed, they keep their pearl.

So then, what happens when some other breed gets breedchanged into a Pearlcatcher? Do they just cough up a pearl, or do they have to live life without one?
Bright%20Nova%20Woods%20Forum%20Sig%20Final_zpsez1eet4y.jpg
What happened to Baldwin's soul pearl during transformation?? Did it get absorbed back into him or was he able to keep it lying around somewhere?
What happened to Baldwin's soul pearl during transformation?? Did it get absorbed back into him or was he able to keep it lying around somewhere?
ew9u8Xp.png
Will there ever be an item that allows you to freeze your hatchlings in that stage? Has there been that item and I'm just being a newb? Because baby Coatls are adorable and I want them like that forever c: I don't even care about breeding them, I just love baby cloud-butts!
Will there ever be an item that allows you to freeze your hatchlings in that stage? Has there been that item and I'm just being a newb? Because baby Coatls are adorable and I want them like that forever c: I don't even care about breeding them, I just love baby cloud-butts!
qhK4FYS.png
5OBxblq.png
k7mTvIf.png
smallest dragon lair adopts
old oaks collector
rare color collector
I'm still curious over this.

But will curtain apparels effect stats for the coli?
Like armor effecting defense?
Weapons effecting attack?
Maga apparel effecting intellegence? Things like that?
I'm still curious over this.

But will curtain apparels effect stats for the coli?
Like armor effecting defense?
Weapons effecting attack?
Maga apparel effecting intellegence? Things like that?
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
[quote name="ColdBlod23" date=2016-09-21 12:56:01] What happened to Baldwin's pearl? [/quote] I saw a pearl on a shelf on one of the alchemy things I think he's still got it
ColdBlod23 wrote on 2016-09-21:
I saw a pearl on a shelf on one of the alchemy things I think he's still got it
Will you ever have sound effects or some background music for the coliseum?
Will you ever have sound effects or some background music for the coliseum?
1 2 ... 605 606 607 608 609 ... 753 754