Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 604 605 606 607 608 ... 753 754
...do dragons have color vision? (Hope so, with all the emphasis on colors around Sornieth).

(Also, your site is phenomenal).
...do dragons have color vision? (Hope so, with all the emphasis on colors around Sornieth).

(Also, your site is phenomenal).
j3zsWMV.png
Would Eliminates be able to have a chance to drop in the Mire in the future?
Would Eliminates be able to have a chance to drop in the Mire in the future?
jA0Unwf.gif
Are coli enemies killed when you defeat them or are they just knocked out?
Are coli enemies killed when you defeat them or are they just knocked out?
hey how you doing? well i'm doing just fine.
i lied i'm dying inside

ness, he/him
looking for a dragon with
obsidian or very dark grey primary
red range secondary
male
lightning primal
willing to pay upwards of 200g, depending on colors and genes
do the admins/mods know each other on a person level like have any of you met in real life?

also will we be getting any other flight themed genes since we got runes which is very arcaney
do the admins/mods know each other on a person level like have any of you met in real life?

also will we be getting any other flight themed genes since we got runes which is very arcaney
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
how many moons does sornieth have?
how many moons does sornieth have?
PdgyR10.png
When you purchase an item from the Treasure (and Gem) Marketplace, where does the treasure/gems go?
When you purchase an item from the Treasure (and Gem) Marketplace, where does the treasure/gems go?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Are we ever going to get a re work of the coliseum? I've been waiting for this for ages. I'm tired of all the bugs. :/
Are we ever going to get a re work of the coliseum? I've been waiting for this for ages. I'm tired of all the bugs. :/
njkZvZC.png
In the lore released with the Bogsneak update, it said that all of Baldwin's apprentices flew away once he dismissed them. Does that mean none of his apprentices were Snappers? Are Snappers naturally disinclined towards alchemy? Or is it just too hard to make the journey there?
In the lore released with the Bogsneak update, it said that all of Baldwin's apprentices flew away once he dismissed them. Does that mean none of his apprentices were Snappers? Are Snappers naturally disinclined towards alchemy? Or is it just too hard to make the journey there?
uHUuVFD.png
How do Bogsneaks fly? Their wings look pretty proportionally small.
How do Bogsneaks fly? Their wings look pretty proportionally small.
T3mCp93.png tumblr | FR time +3 | they/them
Is there a canon location for the Harpies Roost?
Is there a canon location for the Harpies Roost?
jvTgQEX.png
1 2 ... 604 605 606 607 608 ... 753 754