Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 601 602 603 604 605 ... 753 754
Hi, I love the Bogs and this was the 1st new breed that was created during my time here, so it is really exciting for me, thank you!

Here my question: there are plans in motions to add a limited or very rare breeds? Rare like a first generation Imperial are right now impossible to buy or create?
Hi, I love the Bogs and this was the 1st new breed that was created during my time here, so it is really exciting for me, thank you!

Here my question: there are plans in motions to add a limited or very rare breeds? Rare like a first generation Imperial are right now impossible to buy or create?
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
Why doesn't Baldwin wear any safety gear? I would think that having his brew transform him once would make him realize that he needs to wear his safety gear! He could at least wear the rubber gloves. Has anyone talked to him about the importance of safety gear?
Why doesn't Baldwin wear any safety gear? I would think that having his brew transform him once would make him realize that he needs to wear his safety gear! He could at least wear the rubber gloves. Has anyone talked to him about the importance of safety gear?
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date=2016-09-20 22:34:09] Try these on for size: [list][*]Cardinal [*]Alloy [*]Waves [*]Cacti[/list] [/quote] yell i think we're finally getting the points gene from that first one :U also with the release of more corair's colorways does that mean there may eventually be more color variations of older items? i'd love to see more variations for flower items :')
Aequorin wrote on 2016-09-20:

Try these on for size:
  • Cardinal
  • Alloy
  • Waves
  • Cacti

yell i think we're finally getting the points gene from that first one :U

also

with the release of more corair's colorways does that mean there may eventually be more color variations of older items? i'd love to see more variations for flower items :')
What are the staff members' favourite breeds? :D
What are the staff members' favourite breeds? :D
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
Have the chests value declined? Not the selling price or "Stars", i mean what they drop. I have seen a significant decrease in what is dropped from them since my start here on FR and now. Take the gilded chest, From silks and high star familiars to wraps and rogue gloves.
Have the chests value declined? Not the selling price or "Stars", i mean what they drop. I have seen a significant decrease in what is dropped from them since my start here on FR and now. Take the gilded chest, From silks and high star familiars to wraps and rogue gloves.
FBuDOAO.gif
“All human wisdom is contained in these two words -
Wait and Hope”

Cry•tus
|| Lore || wip
Is there a specific flight the trading post is located in?
Is there a specific flight the trading post is located in?
So who takes care of exalted hatch lings? Is there a diety daycare? Sprites look after them?
So who takes care of exalted hatch lings? Is there a diety daycare? Sprites look after them?
tumblr_odrv7zakOd1v1li10o1_400.png Doing Art for Apparel. See examples on my dragons!
Does the Stormcatcher show any pride in the creation of the Bogsneaks, such as believing the breed is his creation in any way?
Does the Stormcatcher show any pride in the creation of the Bogsneaks, such as believing the breed is his creation in any way?
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
When did you guys decide to turn Baldwin into a Bogsneak? Before Baldwin even set up shop or sometime after?

Was anyone afraid we wouldn't notice the changes in Baldwin leading up to the update? At least, the first couple that weren't obvious.
When did you guys decide to turn Baldwin into a Bogsneak? Before Baldwin even set up shop or sometime after?

Was anyone afraid we wouldn't notice the changes in Baldwin leading up to the update? At least, the first couple that weren't obvious.
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
What are Baldwin's official colors?
EDIT: And element, if that's okay. ^^'
What are Baldwin's official colors?
EDIT: And element, if that's okay. ^^'
tihutbH.png
lAvpyOQ.png

ZwbGqUa.png

rPaLIxa.png

J7D1quC.png

FObX7rS.png

YMPbu9R.png