Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 429 430 431 432 433 ... 753 754
Do we ever get new dragon breeds and lairspaces to purchase?
Do we ever get new dragon breeds and lairspaces to purchase?
egg.gif
What do deities eat?
What do deities eat?
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I don't know if this has already been asked or not, but will you guys ever try to make an app(s) of the games you have on this site? (like what Neopets did with one of their games)
For example: Making Jigsaw and Tidal Trouble into apps for the Iphone and Android. Seeing how those 2 are popular gaming styles in the app stores.
I don't know if this has already been asked or not, but will you guys ever try to make an app(s) of the games you have on this site? (like what Neopets did with one of their games)
For example: Making Jigsaw and Tidal Trouble into apps for the Iphone and Android. Seeing how those 2 are popular gaming styles in the app stores.
Are [item=Living Stones] based on the [i]Lithops[/i] plant? Really just a random question, but I was looking at my textbook, then suddenly realised the picture reminded me of the 'butt rocks' XD (Though they referred to them only as 'plants that look like a stone' :P)
Are Living Stones based on the Lithops plant?

Really just a random question, but I was looking at my textbook, then suddenly realised the picture reminded me of the 'butt rocks' XD
(Though they referred to them only as 'plants that look like a stone' :P)
cloud_bank_1_by_the_fox_of_wonders-d9vniwg.pnga2qMzgN.gif
With all of the updates coming, will there ever be a way to bond with all of our familiars attached to our dragons at once?
With all of the updates coming, will there ever be a way to bond with all of our familiars attached to our dragons at once?
Regarding elemental festivals, last year we saw a poll to decide what item we would get for the festivals for 2015-16 which where crowns leaving Banners out can we expect to see them starting the next festival after the Greenskeeper Gathering to commence the festivals for 2016-17?
Regarding elemental festivals, last year we saw a poll to decide what item we would get for the festivals for 2015-16 which where crowns leaving Banners out can we expect to see them starting the next festival after the Greenskeeper Gathering to commence the festivals for 2016-17?
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
How do the social structures of non-beastclan creatures work? (aside from dragons, I mean)
How do the social structures of non-beastclan creatures work? (aside from dragons, I mean)
Hi, I'm Perci!
WKtl2lb.png

Ljw7JvQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
b7fepcb.png
Why does Spacedad have a beard if he's the youngest of the deities?
Why does Spacedad have a beard if he's the youngest of the deities?
I am no longer using this account. If you want to find me, look up CrazedDragon.
Where can you see achievements that are hit yet completed?
Where can you see achievements that are hit yet completed?
what are the admins' favorite breeds? least favorite?
what are the admins' favorite breeds? least favorite?
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
1 2 ... 429 430 431 432 433 ... 753 754