Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 ... 753 754
pretty sure i read somewhere that sornieth has two moons. do these moons have names, or do different clans/elements/species call them different things?
pretty sure i read somewhere that sornieth has two moons. do these moons have names, or do different clans/elements/species call them different things?
Welcome back, Aequorin.

How come the boars of the Arena and the apes of Rainsong Jungle are so much tougher than the Coarsefur Yeti of the Boreal Woods? Will this be changed with the Coliseum revamp?
Welcome back, Aequorin.

How come the boars of the Arena and the apes of Rainsong Jungle are so much tougher than the Coarsefur Yeti of the Boreal Woods? Will this be changed with the Coliseum revamp?
FR+8 (UK)
Familiars wish list, Swipp Apparel list, Swipp Familiars list, Swipp Skins list
All-element Farmers: Hawkfire (Arcane, level 1), Galaxy (Earth, level 1), Astraeus (Fire, level 10), Venomstrike (Ice, level 1), Petros (Light, level 1), Moonbeam (Lightning, level 25), Verdi (Nature, level 20), Rubyshimmer (Plague, level 1), Xaveria (Shadow, level 1), Denwo (Water, level 25), Sunbeam (Wind, level 1)
How the "Change breed scroll" transform the dragon?
I mean, A magic cloud wrap the dragon or something like that?
How the "Change breed scroll" transform the dragon?
I mean, A magic cloud wrap the dragon or something like that?

nkMK0Mg.png
Site: Which deity has received the most gifts from users? Is there a theme in what they get?

Lore: Which deity has the most material wealth? The most non-material wealth (love, health)?
Site: Which deity has received the most gifts from users? Is there a theme in what they get?

Lore: Which deity has the most material wealth? The most non-material wealth (love, health)?
with the release of the new color wheel, will the "official colors" of the deities change if more fitting colors now exist? for example... Stormcatcher perhaps changing from Obsidian/Aqua/Teal to Eldritch/Aqua/Cyan?
with the release of the new color wheel, will the "official colors" of the deities change if more fitting colors now exist? for example... Stormcatcher perhaps changing from Obsidian/Aqua/Teal to Eldritch/Aqua/Cyan?
they/them, FR Time +3
lightning_1.png Abandoned Your Post
You weren't that good of a security guard, anyway. You'll miss the donuts in the breakroom, though...
Since the Stormcatcher enforces a strict workschedule for maximum productivity, does he provide free coffee and snacks to his employees?

Also, welcome back!!! Aequorin
Since the Stormcatcher enforces a strict workschedule for maximum productivity, does he provide free coffee and snacks to his employees?

Also, welcome back!!! Aequorin
Welcome back Aequorin!

With the coli update coming, will there be more balance for magic builds? As of right now the coliseum heavily favors a glass canon build
Welcome back Aequorin!

With the coli update coming, will there be more balance for magic builds? As of right now the coliseum heavily favors a glass canon build
ZLjkWvE.png2yteUZv.png
I have some concerns abotut a fae/imperial relationships..

where do eggs come from?
I have some concerns abotut a fae/imperial relationships..

where do eggs come from?
Why does Baldwin have only one horn if he's a male Pearlcatcher?
Why does Baldwin have only one horn if he's a male Pearlcatcher?
tumblr_inline_pr9dcm3xMC1rx0dks_1280.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qikAdp1rx0dks_540.pngtumblr_inline_oxu5qfZixY1rx0dks_540.png
What dieties do the trading ground dragons worship?
What dieties do the trading ground dragons worship?
tumblr_o91sbhrJ591u5w39do2_500.png[/url]
1 2 ... 419 420 421 422 423 ... 753 754