Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 ... 753 754
What are your favorite new colors from the expansion?
What are your favorite new colors from the expansion?
b370d15dcc6c6de13547824fbed56ba2ae0f8153.png Ljw7JvQ.png UBaiWUV.png eIK5iG7.png
JvUa9ma.png feXtM27.png FObX7rS.png
gYW0j5f.png wthFnM3.png gE96VFA.png
they/he | formerly neonpine
when and how did you come up with the new colors for the expansion? like, did were they thought of and created and named all at once, or was it a more gradual process of getting ideas for new colors? (sort of related, but when exactly did you start thinking of making the expansion?)
when and how did you come up with the new colors for the expansion? like, did were they thought of and created and named all at once, or was it a more gradual process of getting ideas for new colors? (sort of related, but when exactly did you start thinking of making the expansion?)
SOooSub.pngLQJnzWT.pngDt9vOha.pngSOooSub.png
Is there some record kept of how many dragons a particular user has exalted, and if so would it ever be made viewable to the user? I think that the stats we have in our account settings are pretty neat, but I'd really love to see a running total (just a number) of the dragons that have been exalted from my lair.
Is there some record kept of how many dragons a particular user has exalted, and if so would it ever be made viewable to the user? I think that the stats we have in our account settings are pretty neat, but I'd really love to see a running total (just a number) of the dragons that have been exalted from my lair.
lvCRXB5.png
Do the different elemental predispositions have effects on the abilities of the dragons? Like a fire dragon being more heat or cold resistant, or a light dragon having better optical perception?
Do the different elemental predispositions have effects on the abilities of the dragons? Like a fire dragon being more heat or cold resistant, or a light dragon having better optical perception?
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
the biggest question that has plagued me since forever: do greater sandstrikes and everglade lashers have lil leggies like noggles and sunset lashers do???????
the biggest question that has plagued me since forever: do greater sandstrikes and everglade lashers have lil leggies like noggles and sunset lashers do???????
iZBk3Io.png the pocchari yandere tumblr_inline_nyuu3pgFHF1s1m144_100.png
@Aequorin I'm glad that your feeling better now and back.

A few questions.

1. Is it correct to assume that when the color wheel expansion is released, that unhatched eggs will be able to hatch dragons with the new colors? Maybe this was confirmed somewhere but I can't recall it being directly stated anywhere.

2. Why is it that some familiars don't seem to have a direct counterpart to them? Like the Brush Dodo and Hooded Dodo seem to be counterparts to each other while the Dodo doesn't have a familiar like that.

3. I've noticed that in the Encyclopedia section of the website that the Coliseum Venues part has been getting some updates. The Coliseum Venues that were already up have gotten their information updated and some venues have been added to the section. Is there a plan to eventually have each venue in there with up to date information for each one? And also, how is it decided which breed of dragon gets to feature on the Coliseum Venue picture?
@Aequorin I'm glad that your feeling better now and back.

A few questions.

1. Is it correct to assume that when the color wheel expansion is released, that unhatched eggs will be able to hatch dragons with the new colors? Maybe this was confirmed somewhere but I can't recall it being directly stated anywhere.

2. Why is it that some familiars don't seem to have a direct counterpart to them? Like the Brush Dodo and Hooded Dodo seem to be counterparts to each other while the Dodo doesn't have a familiar like that.

3. I've noticed that in the Encyclopedia section of the website that the Coliseum Venues part has been getting some updates. The Coliseum Venues that were already up have gotten their information updated and some venues have been added to the section. Is there a plan to eventually have each venue in there with up to date information for each one? And also, how is it decided which breed of dragon gets to feature on the Coliseum Venue picture?
nBoOPgD.png tumblr_inline_oslbliqNaT1rxa3gl_400.png
I was thinking about it the other day, but how to hatchlings learn to fly? Is it ingrained from birth or do older dragons teach them? Also, do different flights have different styles of flying? For instance, wind dragons might cruise along all serenely and water dragons might be less graceful.
I was thinking about it the other day, but how to hatchlings learn to fly? Is it ingrained from birth or do older dragons teach them? Also, do different flights have different styles of flying? For instance, wind dragons might cruise along all serenely and water dragons might be less graceful.
What's the scariest/most dangerous/most interesting prisoner in the Fortress of Ends?
What's the scariest/most dangerous/most interesting prisoner in the Fortress of Ends?
VfJfrBs.jpeg
How was Baldwin's horn broken? sorry if this has been answered, i dont recall seeing it
How was Baldwin's horn broken? sorry if this has been answered, i dont recall seeing it
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
I don't know if this has been asked before, but do Aviars have any relation with the Talonok?
I don't know if this has been asked before, but do Aviars have any relation with the Talonok?
tumblr_ojhs1v0eQf1v6q66ro2_500.png
1 2 ... 418 419 420 421 422 ... 753 754