Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 416 417 418 419 420 ... 753 754
The coli rewrite's definitely a ways away, but I'm curious: are you planning to maybe add new battlestones during the rewrite, or have you just not reached that point in time yet?

Will the gathering rewrite do things that higher-level players have asked for, such as scaling drops with level (due to the whole 'higher level=larger item pool=less chance of getting what you want' thing)?

......also something I noticed, but wotw is quarterly, which means 4 updates/year, right? that's one every 3 months, and the second-to-last one was late november, with the most recent one being in late march. just a bit curious if the admins forgot about posting it until march/got the math wrong (which we all do sometimes, no big deal)!

Thanks-glad you're better, Aequorin! The forum's not the same without you!
The coli rewrite's definitely a ways away, but I'm curious: are you planning to maybe add new battlestones during the rewrite, or have you just not reached that point in time yet?

Will the gathering rewrite do things that higher-level players have asked for, such as scaling drops with level (due to the whole 'higher level=larger item pool=less chance of getting what you want' thing)?

......also something I noticed, but wotw is quarterly, which means 4 updates/year, right? that's one every 3 months, and the second-to-last one was late november, with the most recent one being in late march. just a bit curious if the admins forgot about posting it until march/got the math wrong (which we all do sometimes, no big deal)!

Thanks-glad you're better, Aequorin! The forum's not the same without you!
@Aequorin

In real life we have Zodiac Signs that we're born under. Do the dragons have their own set of Zodiac Signs, or something similar?
@Aequorin

In real life we have Zodiac Signs that we're born under. Do the dragons have their own set of Zodiac Signs, or something similar?
ncGhOth.gif
Would a dragon from Nature become ill if they moved into Plague territory or would they be alright? Same with Plague to Nature area.
Would a dragon from Nature become ill if they moved into Plague territory or would they be alright? Same with Plague to Nature area.
sbqTDhy.png z5Qn9wP.png
When you reveal a new gene, who gets to pick the colors/breeds of the dragons in the reveal images? Is it a group effort, or does one of you get to create them?
When you reveal a new gene, who gets to pick the colors/breeds of the dragons in the reveal images? Is it a group effort, or does one of you get to create them?
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Can dragons with two eye colors (for example, one eye is Shadow and another Light) exist?
Can dragons with two eye colors (for example, one eye is Shadow and another Light) exist?
What color are you most excited for from the new color wheel?
What color are you most excited for from the new color wheel?
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
Is the Viridian Labyrinth deciduous or evergreen?
Is the Viridian Labyrinth deciduous or evergreen?
tumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o2_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o6_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o5_250.pngtumblr_pnm56aOHEm1r54jk5o4_75sq.png
What was the inspiration for some of the breeds?
What was the inspiration for some of the breeds?
hHAqYnn.png Hi, my name's Multi! Please use he/him and they/them for me!
Why don't cross-species breedings create hybrid babies?
Why don't cross-species breedings create hybrid babies?
A Light Flight branded Shaker Bottle with a chocolate protein shake inside. This is the NYNG general participation Badge. A gold arrow/moon divider by dreamingcity.
Cronch
FRT+1 | He/Him
A Magnesium Amphiptere (Desert variant) from Dragon Cave.A male Pillow Dragon from Dragon Cave.
Is the world a globe, and how are the areas situated
Is the world a globe, and how are the areas situated
tumblr_o3jbppP5F71v4jbmso1_500.png
1 2 ... 416 417 418 419 420 ... 753 754