Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
Lore-wise, do the Hybrid Fragment battle items reflect the general battle strategies of dragons of certain Flights? In other words, since Shale Hybrid fragments enhance Agility and Vitality for Water, Nature, Wind and Light dragons, does that mean that they are more reactive/defensive in their fighting? And Glass Hybrid Fragments enhance Intellect and Quickness for Lightning, Ice and Arcane dragons, so are they generally speedy mage types? Obsidian Hybrid Fragments up the Strength, Defense and Mind attributes of Plague, Shadow and Fire dragons, so does that mean that they're usually close combat fighters? [item=Shale Hybrid fragment] [item=glass Hybrid fragment] [item=obsidian Hybrid fragment]
Lore-wise, do the Hybrid Fragment battle items reflect the general battle strategies of dragons of certain Flights? In other words, since Shale Hybrid fragments enhance Agility and Vitality for Water, Nature, Wind and Light dragons, does that mean that they are more reactive/defensive in their fighting? And Glass Hybrid Fragments enhance Intellect and Quickness for Lightning, Ice and Arcane dragons, so are they generally speedy mage types? Obsidian Hybrid Fragments up the Strength, Defense and Mind attributes of Plague, Shadow and Fire dragons, so does that mean that they're usually close combat fighters?

Shale Hybrid Fragment Glass Hybrid Fragment Obsidian Hybrid Fragment
image0-2.png
What is the name of the Mirror who runs Festive Favors?
What is the name of the Mirror who runs Festive Favors?
5C5FJH0.gif

Fuzzy
He/they
FR+3

AAaAaaaaaaaAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAaaaaaaaaA
Is there any way to embed Youtube/Soundcloud/etc. Videos or Audios?
I tried the BBCs I know but they didn't work and I don't know if it's because FR doesn't support those or because I did something wrong.

I was looking to either embed the video or embed a Mini-YT Player.

Edit to make that clear: I wasn't talking about auto-play music but a little button instead that plays the song when you press it.
Is there any way to embed Youtube/Soundcloud/etc. Videos or Audios?
I tried the BBCs I know but they didn't work and I don't know if it's because FR doesn't support those or because I did something wrong.

I was looking to either embed the video or embed a Mini-YT Player.

Edit to make that clear: I wasn't talking about auto-play music but a little button instead that plays the song when you press it.
Will the Deitys ever have a Length/WingSpan/Weight number assigned to them? It would be interesting to know how a normal dragon measures up to them, or how big the deitys are to each other.
Will the Deitys ever have a Length/WingSpan/Weight number assigned to them? It would be interesting to know how a normal dragon measures up to them, or how big the deitys are to each other.
Where are the Ghostlight Ruins located? The Hewn City? Cairnstone Rest? Somewhere in the Tangled Wood or the Scarred Wasteland? Somewhere else entirely?
Where are the Ghostlight Ruins located? The Hewn City? Cairnstone Rest? Somewhere in the Tangled Wood or the Scarred Wasteland? Somewhere else entirely?
a2lgFWW.pngxZFY4RG.pngyYXzKag.png
Which came first, The Dragon or the Egg?
Did the deities come up with the concepts for dragon kind and create an egg that would bare them or did they create pairs that would bare eggs to further the species?
Which came first, The Dragon or the Egg?
Did the deities come up with the concepts for dragon kind and create an egg that would bare them or did they create pairs that would bare eggs to further the species?
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
How does apparel not fall off of the tails of dragons that don't have spines? Do they just strap the apparel down really really tightly?
How does apparel not fall off of the tails of dragons that don't have spines? Do they just strap the apparel down really really tightly?
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
When, if every, will this Q+A thread be replaced, since the previous ones had a lifespan of 100 pages? (Not that there's anything wrong with this one, and I recognize they're different things, I'm just curious)

Sorry, in retrospect this is a pretty stupid question but I don't have the heart to delete it
When, if every, will this Q+A thread be replaced, since the previous ones had a lifespan of 100 pages? (Not that there's anything wrong with this one, and I recognize they're different things, I'm just curious)

Sorry, in retrospect this is a pretty stupid question but I don't have the heart to delete it
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
Since Ghostlight, everything from the Rainsong on is one level. Are there plans to have a venue for every level as Flight Rising continues to grow?

(Edit: took out part because it got answered in another forum) :)

Since Ghostlight, everything from the Rainsong on is one level. Are there plans to have a venue for every level as Flight Rising continues to grow?

(Edit: took out part because it got answered in another forum) :)

77016750.png Zephi (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
The Shadow Flight technically has two holidays; Night of the Nocturne, and the Trickmurk Circus. Is there a specific reason why?
The Shadow Flight technically has two holidays; Night of the Nocturne, and the Trickmurk Circus. Is there a specific reason why?
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png