Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 355 356 357 358 359 ... 753 754
When is the final image rendered for a hatchling? Is it decided right after I click breed? Does it happen when I click hatch on the last day?
When is the final image rendered for a hatchling? Is it decided right after I click breed? Does it happen when I click hatch on the last day?
Have the coded random paper scraps been discontinued? I haven't seen one in a chest for a while. (Plus, the codes were solved well before I joined.)
Have the coded random paper scraps been discontinued? I haven't seen one in a chest for a while. (Plus, the codes were solved well before I joined.)
Why can't the deities talk a lot?
Why can't the deities talk a lot?
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png Hobbyist Writer57719699_nSiBYnESr0q0Pa5.pngFeel free to ping! tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o1_75sq.pngtumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
Sometimes I get gems when I exalt, why is this?
Sometimes I get gems when I exalt, why is this?
How do imperials eat insects?
... (insect soup)?
How do imperials eat insects?
... (insect soup)?
since pokemon's twentieth anniversary is coming up, do any of the admins have a favorite pokemon?
(haha, i get that this probs won't be answered, but curiosity killed the cat, right)
since pokemon's twentieth anniversary is coming up, do any of the admins have a favorite pokemon?
(haha, i get that this probs won't be answered, but curiosity killed the cat, right)
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
Also; another question to clear up some fake screenshots that have been circulating; Do hatchlings and untrained Dragons count towards the Dominance Tally?
Also; another question to clear up some fake screenshots that have been circulating; Do hatchlings and untrained Dragons count towards the Dominance Tally?
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
im not really big on forum reading so sorry if this has been answered before, but how come there cant be spaces in names?
im not really big on forum reading so sorry if this has been answered before, but how come there cant be spaces in names?
I'm not sure if this has been addressed already, apologies if it has.

How come the Coarsefur Yeti in Boreal Wood is significantly weaker than the Golden/Silverbeast in Rainsong Jungle, when level-wise it's higher? Is it a holdover from when it was the only boss monster in the Coliseum, and are there plans to correct the disparity at some point?
I'm not sure if this has been addressed already, apologies if it has.

How come the Coarsefur Yeti in Boreal Wood is significantly weaker than the Golden/Silverbeast in Rainsong Jungle, when level-wise it's higher? Is it a holdover from when it was the only boss monster in the Coliseum, and are there plans to correct the disparity at some point?
RFX4miZ.png
How does gembond work? Assuming a dragon with a tertiary (let's say smoke for now) is bitten by a cobra and infected with gembond, is the smoke removed? Or is it possible in the lore for a dragon to have a tertiary as well as gembond?
And like, what is it made of? Are they scales that have crystallised, or growths? Can a dragon with large gems on the wings (take mirror females for example) still fly easily, or do they have trouble staying airborne?
How does gembond work? Assuming a dragon with a tertiary (let's say smoke for now) is bitten by a cobra and infected with gembond, is the smoke removed? Or is it possible in the lore for a dragon to have a tertiary as well as gembond?
And like, what is it made of? Are they scales that have crystallised, or growths? Can a dragon with large gems on the wings (take mirror females for example) still fly easily, or do they have trouble staying airborne?
1 2 ... 355 356 357 358 359 ... 753 754