Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 753 754
Can you show us the artwork that's in the background of the forum pages? It's got a red guardian, I think a black mirror, and a fae and maybe some others.
Can you show us the artwork that's in the background of the forum pages? It's got a red guardian, I think a black mirror, and a fae and maybe some others.
Can we consider the information on Breed Rarity in the Encyclopedia to be accurate, still, or is it more of a guideline, written at a different point in the site's history?

Nocturnes are available via an ingame event, and seem to fit more into the Uncommon Breeds' conditions than Limited, and Uncommon Skydancers are available via Treasure Marketplace, so I was sort of wondering if the overall plans had changed, or if they're more or less anomalies.
Can we consider the information on Breed Rarity in the Encyclopedia to be accurate, still, or is it more of a guideline, written at a different point in the site's history?

Nocturnes are available via an ingame event, and seem to fit more into the Uncommon Breeds' conditions than Limited, and Uncommon Skydancers are available via Treasure Marketplace, so I was sort of wondering if the overall plans had changed, or if they're more or less anomalies.
Will there ever be a new feature or button (or area, like a familiar ranch) that will allow someone to auto-bond with all of their familiars? People with large amounts of them often won't put the work into it, due to the slow and monotonous system. Sorry if this has been asked before!
Will there ever be a new feature or button (or area, like a familiar ranch) that will allow someone to auto-bond with all of their familiars? People with large amounts of them often won't put the work into it, due to the slow and monotonous system. Sorry if this has been asked before!
gB4rD1d.png oILtto8.pngWDTocfa.png
Can Flight Rising dragons canonically breathe fire?
Can Flight Rising dragons canonically breathe fire?
I already posted another Q on here somewhere but I don't feel like trying to find it so...

Anyways, I was wondering if Boston and Hope are ever going to get fed? The poor dears have been starving for AGES, and I'd like to see them fed.

Also, why do none of the deities talk with the community anymore? I've been on here since August and haven't heard a single word from them that whole time. And from what I understand they hadn't talked for a long time before that.
I already posted another Q on here somewhere but I don't feel like trying to find it so...

Anyways, I was wondering if Boston and Hope are ever going to get fed? The poor dears have been starving for AGES, and I'd like to see them fed.

Also, why do none of the deities talk with the community anymore? I've been on here since August and haven't heard a single word from them that whole time. And from what I understand they hadn't talked for a long time before that.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
Will the Sprites ever come back? Especially for people who joined after 2013?
Will the Sprites ever come back? Especially for people who joined after 2013?
whiterstar_accents_by_whiterstar-d9v8ctz.png wsh_zpscs29lxoe.png
Do you ever plan on making a group chat area where members can talk on site without a set topic or discussion?
Do you ever plan on making a group chat area where members can talk on site without a set topic or discussion?
VvxoVdD.png iceshieldr.png
Pilot
Tumblr
Lore
|
|
|
FR +0
Wishlist
Library
Since it has been over a year and a half since Hope and Boston were separated and according to Tundra Lore [quote]Tundras have difficulty remembering names, faces, and specific details about dragons that they have not seen in over a season. [/quote] Has Hope forgotten about Boston by now?
Since it has been over a year and a half since Hope and Boston were separated and according to Tundra Lore
Quote:
Tundras have difficulty remembering names, faces, and specific details about dragons that they have not seen in over a season.

Has Hope forgotten about Boston by now?
They/Them FR+2
Do dragons of specific flights have control or influence over their element, even if on a small scale?
(ex. a Plague dragon might still be able to contract diseases, but only as a carrier and not be victim to symtoms. A Shadow dragons able to camo in with the dark, or a Light dragon always able to see, no matter the light level)
Do dragons of specific flights have control or influence over their element, even if on a small scale?
(ex. a Plague dragon might still be able to contract diseases, but only as a carrier and not be victim to symtoms. A Shadow dragons able to camo in with the dark, or a Light dragon always able to see, no matter the light level)
[quote]Who had the idea to make the familiar sign a squirrel?[/quote] Team consensus! The squirrel was chosen due to it being easy to recognize at a small size. [br][br][quote]will there ever be a way to mass open all your chests? or at least all of a single kind? cause it would be really handy for chesthoarders like me[/quote] Unlike Penny Jars and other containers with determined rewards, some chests' contents are randomized and need to be opened individually. [br][br][quote]Why do dragons get different amount of stat points when they level up?[/quote] As statistics are increased their stat point cost increases as well. The higher the level the dragon achieves, the more stat points they are awarded. (ie: hitting level 25 will award more stat points than hitting level 2!) [br][br][quote]Why isn't there an option to break up or dissolve a nest in your nesting ground? So you can sell the eggs or give them away to friends.[/quote] It isn't how the Nesting Grounds was designed to function. The site doesn't currently allow the inscription of genetic information into a unique item, such as an egg. The reason unhatched eggs work is because they do not need to carry the information of their parents with them. [br][br][quote]Are flights given dominance boosts for the week of their respective elemental holidays? [/quote] No. If a Flight wants to have Dominance during the week of their elemental festival, they need to earn it by exalting dragons at a greater rate than the competition. [br][br][quote]Will we ever get an item than can let us customize the individual color(s) of the dragon the item is used on? Sort of like the gene scroll, but for choosable colors instead :p[/quote] We understand why some players would love to see an item like this, but it goes against one of the core gameplay elements of [i]Flight Rising[/i]: strategically breeding the dragons you want based on the color, breed, and gene constraints of its ancestors. The tri-color scatterscroll is not too large of a game-changer since there is no control with it. You cannot pay to scatterscroll up a specific result. If we allowed an item that could change individual colors, that would trivialize the breeding mechanic. We'd like players to feel a sense of achievement when they hatch a nest and meet their breeding goals, not purchase an item that will instantly achieve them. [br][br][quote]Is it possible to embed audio clips into a dragon's bio?[/quote] It is not possible to embed audio or media that's not an image into a dragon's bio. [br][br][quote]How do breedchanges work lorewise?[/quote] Gene and Breed scrolls (and other similar specialty items) are imbued with magical properties. Once the inscription on the scroll is read, the magic is released, altering the DNA makeup of the dragon performing the ritual. The scroll then falls to [really sparkly] ashes.
Quote:
Who had the idea to make the familiar sign a squirrel?

Team consensus! The squirrel was chosen due to it being easy to recognize at a small size.

Quote:
will there ever be a way to mass open all your chests? or at least all of a single kind? cause it would be really handy for chesthoarders like me

Unlike Penny Jars and other containers with determined rewards, some chests' contents are randomized and need to be opened individually.

Quote:
Why do dragons get different amount of stat points when they level up?

As statistics are increased their stat point cost increases as well. The higher the level the dragon achieves, the more stat points they are awarded. (ie: hitting level 25 will award more stat points than hitting level 2!)

Quote:
Why isn't there an option to break up or dissolve a nest in your nesting ground? So you can sell the eggs or give them away to friends.

It isn't how the Nesting Grounds was designed to function. The site doesn't currently allow the inscription of genetic information into a unique item, such as an egg. The reason unhatched eggs work is because they do not need to carry the information of their parents with them.

Quote:
Are flights given dominance boosts for the week of their respective elemental holidays?

No. If a Flight wants to have Dominance during the week of their elemental festival, they need to earn it by exalting dragons at a greater rate than the competition.

Quote:
Will we ever get an item than can let us customize the individual color(s) of the dragon the item is used on? Sort of like the gene scroll, but for choosable colors instead :p

We understand why some players would love to see an item like this, but it goes against one of the core gameplay elements of Flight Rising: strategically breeding the dragons you want based on the color, breed, and gene constraints of its ancestors. The tri-color scatterscroll is not too large of a game-changer since there is no control with it. You cannot pay to scatterscroll up a specific result. If we allowed an item that could change individual colors, that would trivialize the breeding mechanic. We'd like players to feel a sense of achievement when they hatch a nest and meet their breeding goals, not purchase an item that will instantly achieve them.

Quote:
Is it possible to embed audio clips into a dragon's bio?

It is not possible to embed audio or media that's not an image into a dragon's bio.

Quote:
How do breedchanges work lorewise?

Gene and Breed scrolls (and other similar specialty items) are imbued with magical properties. Once the inscription on the scroll is read, the magic is released, altering the DNA makeup of the dragon performing the ritual. The scroll then falls to [really sparkly] ashes.
1 2 ... 326 327 328 329 330 ... 753 754