Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 322 323 324 325 326 ... 753 754
Why is there a bloody handprint on a rock behind Joxar in Festive Favors?

And what really happened with the 'Festival of One'?
Why is there a bloody handprint on a rock behind Joxar in Festive Favors?

And what really happened with the 'Festival of One'?
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
Will the option of layering accents and skins ever be a thing in FR? I've seen many people wanting it to happen in the past.
Will the option of layering accents and skins ever be a thing in FR? I've seen many people wanting it to happen in the past.
Y0q6HYT.png ..
DEN OF DAVOLISH - David Cain Antonio - they/them - 3+ FR
Obscured in Shadow - Revealed in Fire - Enthralled in Musical Desire
LZQmmla.png
Is there a reason the Ice flight has a sort of prison theme surrounding it? I don't see it brought up very much in lore.
Is there a reason the Ice flight has a sort of prison theme surrounding it? I don't see it brought up very much in lore.
3RvEHPl.png
Is there a word-limit on the bios for your dragon's profile?
Is there a word-limit on the bios for your dragon's profile?
Tztaw1U.png
Is there a possibility that we'll get the reals Firebirds ?

We have their little cousins the Smoke Gyres who herald their arrival, and two "fakes" : the Peacock Firebird and the Mock Firebird, so I'm curious to see what they'll look like and if we'll see them in the Marketplace or Coli ^^
Is there a possibility that we'll get the reals Firebirds ?

We have their little cousins the Smoke Gyres who herald their arrival, and two "fakes" : the Peacock Firebird and the Mock Firebird, so I'm curious to see what they'll look like and if we'll see them in the Marketplace or Coli ^^
Will sprites ever be re-released? :)
Will sprites ever be re-released? :)
Whenever the color wheel expansion comes around, I think I've heard we'll have time between all colors being revealed and the actual release. During this time, will we be able to preview new colors in the scrying workshop? I'd love to tinker about and see what I want to get ahead of time, and I'd really like to set up previews for my hatchery.
Whenever the color wheel expansion comes around, I think I've heard we'll have time between all colors being revealed and the actual release. During this time, will we be able to preview new colors in the scrying workshop? I'd love to tinker about and see what I want to get ahead of time, and I'd really like to set up previews for my hatchery.
Hello folks! As a reminder, our Rules & Guidelines and our Forum Code of Conduct prohibit calling attention to other users as it can be a form of harassment.

The bug from last night has been fixed. To remain in line with our rules, further discussion on this subject will be removed. Thank you!

edit: slight rewording for clarification purposes
Hello folks! As a reminder, our Rules & Guidelines and our Forum Code of Conduct prohibit calling attention to other users as it can be a form of harassment.

The bug from last night has been fixed. To remain in line with our rules, further discussion on this subject will be removed. Thank you!

edit: slight rewording for clarification purposes
How do you pronounce Hippalectryon? it's been bugging me to no end because I cannot pronounce it, also... Where did you get the idea for them from? I feel like they're more based on a mythological creature and not actually one? Cause I looked it up and got no real results :/
How do you pronounce Hippalectryon? it's been bugging me to no end because I cannot pronounce it, also... Where did you get the idea for them from? I feel like they're more based on a mythological creature and not actually one? Cause I looked it up and got no real results :/
RaffleSig_Full_Ver2.pngRaffleButtonSmall_GIF_2.gif
Do you guys have a plan for the (hopefully will never happen) end of flight rising? Will we, as a community, be able to support it in such a way to keep it active even if there is no new content being added? I've seen a lot of breeding/adoptables games dying recently, and would like to know what you guys have in mind to prevent/delay this kind of thing.
Do you guys have a plan for the (hopefully will never happen) end of flight rising? Will we, as a community, be able to support it in such a way to keep it active even if there is no new content being added? I've seen a lot of breeding/adoptables games dying recently, and would like to know what you guys have in mind to prevent/delay this kind of thing.
ZyHyMSU.png Please always ping me!
arcane_banner.png
1 2 ... 322 323 324 325 326 ... 753 754