Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 294 295 296 297 298 ... 753 754
Is there any specific reason why we can't throw the clothing gotten via Strange Chests in Baldwin's Cauldron, but we can do so with the familiars?
Is there any specific reason why we can't throw the clothing gotten via Strange Chests in Baldwin's Cauldron, but we can do so with the familiars?
How do magic abilities work?
Do elemental weapons (ex. Fire) get breathed out of a dragon?
Do they use spellbooks, wants, or another item of power to cast attacks?
Do they just summon elemental magic?

Going with the theme that dragons are born with magic of their respective element, are they born with magic they must later learn how to wield?
How do magic abilities work?
Do elemental weapons (ex. Fire) get breathed out of a dragon?
Do they use spellbooks, wants, or another item of power to cast attacks?
Do they just summon elemental magic?

Going with the theme that dragons are born with magic of their respective element, are they born with magic they must later learn how to wield?
no
Dragon breeds come with set coliseum abilities: either scratch and shred, or meditate and contuse. Those battle stones can be changed, so this seems to imply that I could make my Guardian a mage, and my Skydancer a front-line warrior.

Is this a breed-wide preference, or is it a breed-wide set guideline? I.e. Do certain breeds, Guardians for example, have a harder time learning magic than magic oriented breeds, and vice versa for mage breeds?
Dragon breeds come with set coliseum abilities: either scratch and shred, or meditate and contuse. Those battle stones can be changed, so this seems to imply that I could make my Guardian a mage, and my Skydancer a front-line warrior.

Is this a breed-wide preference, or is it a breed-wide set guideline? I.e. Do certain breeds, Guardians for example, have a harder time learning magic than magic oriented breeds, and vice versa for mage breeds?
4UUQPPZ.gif
Will older Coli opponents, such as Zeeba, Baku, Shellion, etc (and their alternative color siblings) ever have their animations updated to be more active and lifelike, like the newer opponents? Some of them look a little... odd? Though I understand it'd be some work and that there are other Coli priorities right now.
Will older Coli opponents, such as Zeeba, Baku, Shellion, etc (and their alternative color siblings) ever have their animations updated to be more active and lifelike, like the newer opponents? Some of them look a little... odd? Though I understand it'd be some work and that there are other Coli priorities right now.
vvTo3kO.png

syJrt1N.gif
Is there an exact release date for the expanded color wheel? Or at the very least, a tentative one?
Is there an exact release date for the expanded color wheel? Or at the very least, a tentative one?
uzH5Loo.gifgiratina-origin.gifluxray-f.gifempoleon.gifhaxorus.giftyranitar.gif
Will we ever be able to do anything with the coliseum capes? Just. Any way of getting rid of them at all.
Will we ever be able to do anything with the coliseum capes? Just. Any way of getting rid of them at all.
My Question:

Alot us are asking for one or two new breeds of dragons. Are there any in the cardsfor this year. *prays*
My Question:

Alot us are asking for one or two new breeds of dragons. Are there any in the cardsfor this year. *prays*
Do Imperials or even Spirals walk in a ferret-like manner? c:
Do Imperials or even Spirals walk in a ferret-like manner? c:
Help them grow please!=>eastern-dragon-child-fire-pixel.gif
When scrolling through the previews of the new colors, I noticed that some of the new additions were named after gems that also happen to coincide with Steven Universe characters (Garnet, Pearl, Peridot, etc). Are any of the developers on the team fans of the show?
When scrolling through the previews of the new colors, I noticed that some of the new additions were named after gems that also happen to coincide with Steven Universe characters (Garnet, Pearl, Peridot, etc). Are any of the developers on the team fans of the show?
tumblr_o7fxmxCisc1vq6c20o3_500.png
How do admin pick entry from familiar Contest? So many good entry! I'd be crazy only chooseing 4 entry. So admin go collect all good entry and use Random.org? Or pick hand?
How do admin pick entry from familiar Contest? So many good entry! I'd be crazy only chooseing 4 entry. So admin go collect all good entry and use Random.org? Or pick hand?
Flamecaller-embersbanner-sm.gif
1 2 ... 294 295 296 297 298 ... 753 754