Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 753 754
Why aren't there mods in every flight? Shadow doesn't have one right now and it's not crazy but it's a little annoying at times. Can we get one again soon?
Why aren't there mods in every flight? Shadow doesn't have one right now and it's not crazy but it's a little annoying at times. Can we get one again soon?
VGxuHXT.png
Are there any plans to make hatchlings able to wear apparel?
Are there any plans to make hatchlings able to wear apparel?
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
I buy and sell a lot of things from the market place and I notice that some apparel items restock relatively commonly (like golden wing silks for example) sometimes but then sometimes those same items seem to restock relatively rarely. I've noticed that these periods of relatively common and relatively rare appearances of items like golden wing silks seem to happen in cycles.

My question is how are the apparel items that are to be restocked in the market place chosen? Is it random or is there someone behind the scenes paying attention to the apparel economy of the AH? This is just pure curiosity on my part but thanks if you decide to answer this!
I buy and sell a lot of things from the market place and I notice that some apparel items restock relatively commonly (like golden wing silks for example) sometimes but then sometimes those same items seem to restock relatively rarely. I've noticed that these periods of relatively common and relatively rare appearances of items like golden wing silks seem to happen in cycles.

My question is how are the apparel items that are to be restocked in the market place chosen? Is it random or is there someone behind the scenes paying attention to the apparel economy of the AH? This is just pure curiosity on my part but thanks if you decide to answer this!
XriSV9h.gif
Lore wise, How do the Bear familiars it into strange chests?
Lore wise, How do the Bear familiars it into strange chests?
Is there any chance that new lair space expansions will be tied together with the color wheel expansion (because more color possibilities = I need a million more lair spaces)? Or are there no such plans to combine these things because the server will have enough to do with handling all the new colors?
Is there any chance that new lair space expansions will be tied together with the color wheel expansion (because more color possibilities = I need a million more lair spaces)? Or are there no such plans to combine these things because the server will have enough to do with handling all the new colors?
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
Why is this thread not locked when it's after Friday right now?
Why is this thread not locked when it's after Friday right now?
What happens if you transmute a dragon?

Sincerely, a victim of Baldwin's shenanigans
What happens if you transmute a dragon?

Sincerely, a victim of Baldwin's shenanigans
Can first generation dragons that aren't progenitors(such as those hatched from eggs) be traded through Crossroads?
Can first generation dragons that aren't progenitors(such as those hatched from eggs) be traded through Crossroads?
What is the difference between "Materials" and "Trinkets"?
What is the difference between "Materials" and "Trinkets"?
3ti5tEK.pngbRkNGZW.png
Are the coliseum familiars (not the bears) and apparel from NoTN coming back next year?
Are the coliseum familiars (not the bears) and apparel from NoTN coming back next year?
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 ... 292 293 294 295 296 ... 753 754