Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 295 296 297 298 299 ... 753 754
When will we get encyclopaedia entries for the rest of the Coliseum venues? I like having quick reference for what drops where without going to the forums or the wiki, many people grind lower-levelled venues for various reasons.
When will we get encyclopaedia entries for the rest of the Coliseum venues? I like having quick reference for what drops where without going to the forums or the wiki, many people grind lower-levelled venues for various reasons.
uPXdQfI.png
If the genes of the hatchling are decided when you hatch your nest, is it possible to have one of the hatchlings exhibit a gene that you give to one of the parents while the nest is incubating?
If the genes of the hatchling are decided when you hatch your nest, is it possible to have one of the hatchlings exhibit a gene that you give to one of the parents while the nest is incubating?
hu72dVR.png
If the Windsinger was completely happy with Spirals and saw them as 'a job well done' then why did he go and make Skydancers as well?

(I'm aware Skydancers are a player-designed breed, meaning their lore is somewhat restricted, but I'm just curious about the Admins' theories as to why they were created)
If the Windsinger was completely happy with Spirals and saw them as 'a job well done' then why did he go and make Skydancers as well?

(I'm aware Skydancers are a player-designed breed, meaning their lore is somewhat restricted, but I'm just curious about the Admins' theories as to why they were created)
nXzCm1w.png
Is there a plan to revamp lair expansion system? For example, allow purchasing one slot at the time or bundles bigger than five? Will you increase maximum lair cap when new colors are implemented, because people will want many new dragons without getting rid of half of their old favorites?
Is there a plan to revamp lair expansion system? For example, allow purchasing one slot at the time or bundles bigger than five? Will you increase maximum lair cap when new colors are implemented, because people will want many new dragons without getting rid of half of their old favorites?
I'm a regular hunter at Woodland Path, Scorching Forest and Sandswept Delta, and since the first time I got Gladewalker cape, I've been pondering this question:
Is there a reason why Gladewalker/Firebreather/etc capes cannot be sold or brewed? I know they are on little more rarer side of the scale when it comes to Coliseum drops, but given how many Gladewalker capes I've gotten so far... I'd like to be able to actually do something else aside dressing them on dragons or waiting for another player to buy one. Therefore... can we expect more uses with these capes?
I'm a regular hunter at Woodland Path, Scorching Forest and Sandswept Delta, and since the first time I got Gladewalker cape, I've been pondering this question:
Is there a reason why Gladewalker/Firebreather/etc capes cannot be sold or brewed? I know they are on little more rarer side of the scale when it comes to Coliseum drops, but given how many Gladewalker capes I've gotten so far... I'd like to be able to actually do something else aside dressing them on dragons or waiting for another player to buy one. Therefore... can we expect more uses with these capes?
Will there ever be a use for Nocturnal Dust, other than to brew down into Sludge or sell on the AH? It would be cool if, next year, there was a brew option, perhaps for more than 2 Strange Chests, that requires Nocturnal Dust. It would make sense, seeing as Nocturnal Dust comes from disintegrated chests. I have a stack of 46 from last year, and don't want to brew it, but also don't want to sell them.
Will there ever be a use for Nocturnal Dust, other than to brew down into Sludge or sell on the AH? It would be cool if, next year, there was a brew option, perhaps for more than 2 Strange Chests, that requires Nocturnal Dust. It would make sense, seeing as Nocturnal Dust comes from disintegrated chests. I have a stack of 46 from last year, and don't want to brew it, but also don't want to sell them.
mlHpBMC.png
9hqcHsy.png
ZxAR91S.png
HkZAJYc.png
watervs1.pngHbzShnh.pngmbWgKmD.pngwatershieldr.png
Is Flight Rising a full-time job for most of you, or do you split time between jobs? Just curious!
Is Flight Rising a full-time job for most of you, or do you split time between jobs? Just curious!
uHUuVFD.png
will stripes on m imps be fixed with the new colorwheel?
will stripes on m imps be fixed with the new colorwheel?
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
Does the site have any plans to release more dragon breeds, or is what we have it for the foreseeable future?

Also, could a Baldwin mechanic ever be implemented where we can brew recolors of items?

Finally, will accent layering ever be a thing? Because omg I NEED IT!
Does the site have any plans to release more dragon breeds, or is what we have it for the foreseeable future?

Also, could a Baldwin mechanic ever be implemented where we can brew recolors of items?

Finally, will accent layering ever be a thing? Because omg I NEED IT!
Why is it, even though two breeds are the same rarity, their availability differ?
What I mean is, Imperial's are retired, but Nocturne who are the same rarity cycle in on December. Wildclaw Cycle in every so often while Coatl are always available. Shouldn't they be equal if they are the same rarity? Why are Imperial so special that we can't even get their scrolls? is it like this because of lore reasons? Economy?
Why is it, even though two breeds are the same rarity, their availability differ?
What I mean is, Imperial's are retired, but Nocturne who are the same rarity cycle in on December. Wildclaw Cycle in every so often while Coatl are always available. Shouldn't they be equal if they are the same rarity? Why are Imperial so special that we can't even get their scrolls? is it like this because of lore reasons? Economy?
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
1 2 ... 295 296 297 298 299 ... 753 754