Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 246 247 248 249 250 ... 753 754
2 questions:

are you working on making a new thirtiary gene? since the last couple genes released were primairy and secundairy, and now with the 2 genes you're planning on releasing are also primairy and secundairy??

how come the dragons have a diet of multiple things but only eat the first possibility? and will it be possible to change what type of food they eat in the future?
2 questions:

are you working on making a new thirtiary gene? since the last couple genes released were primairy and secundairy, and now with the 2 genes you're planning on releasing are also primairy and secundairy??

how come the dragons have a diet of multiple things but only eat the first possibility? and will it be possible to change what type of food they eat in the future?
NSPu0KK.png
Is there still a chance for the colorwheel expansion to come out this year?
Is there still a chance for the colorwheel expansion to come out this year?
FRP68WZ.png
by Zangoose
Tomo mentioned Couriers (Edgar, Pearl, and Spitfire) as their own breed. Are they a breed that will ever be available for players to have in their lairs, or not like the Dieties?
Tomo mentioned Couriers (Edgar, Pearl, and Spitfire) as their own breed. Are they a breed that will ever be available for players to have in their lairs, or not like the Dieties?
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
Another question: since a few coliseum monsters have changed elements, what is the possibility of an element-changing special item for dragons?
Another question: since a few coliseum monsters have changed elements, what is the possibility of an element-changing special item for dragons?
11667.png xGRdLfg.jpg ws14300rd_thumbnail.jpg m96yKLz.jpg 32990.png
So I have a question thats be prodding at me.

In the coliseum we can collect eggs.
Do eggs drop from only specific monster? Do they drop from monsters of the same element(this is my guess)? Or can any monster in the venue drop any egg?

Just curious c: Don't think it's been answered.
So I have a question thats be prodding at me.

In the coliseum we can collect eggs.
Do eggs drop from only specific monster? Do they drop from monsters of the same element(this is my guess)? Or can any monster in the venue drop any egg?

Just curious c: Don't think it's been answered.
mazatl_by_whatcritter-d7qvtl6.gif
Who is the little bat-thing in the bottom right corner of the home page?
Who is the little bat-thing in the bottom right corner of the home page?
NFSZSxV.gif
[quote name="Workface" date=2015-11-24 07:39:33] "Tidelord" sounds a bit like "Timelord". Was that on purpose? [/quote] Especially considering his powers (prophesying), I would also like to know.
Workface wrote on 2015-11-24:
"Tidelord" sounds a bit like "Timelord". Was that on purpose?
Especially considering his powers (prophesying), I would also like to know.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
kQXO8qG.gif
Top.png
Call me Spooky!
UnsO1gz.png
If a pearlcatcher's pearl broke or cracked, would they be able to use the black mucus that they normally coat it with as a sort of glue, since it would harden to form a pearly surface anyway?
If a pearlcatcher's pearl broke or cracked, would they be able to use the black mucus that they normally coat it with as a sort of glue, since it would harden to form a pearly surface anyway?
33vzuwj.jpg________ 2nh2l4z.png
Are Boston and Hope dead? I mean... They've been starving for a long time.
Are Boston and Hope dead? I mean... They've been starving for a long time.
T h y l a c i n u s , # 8 1 5 9 9
would there ever be a possibility of canon concept art for dragons who have parts on their body completely obscured in their art? like faes' backs, for example.
would there ever be a possibility of canon concept art for dragons who have parts on their body completely obscured in their art? like faes' backs, for example.
tumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko4_100.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko3_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko2_250.pngtumblr_o9wq6n5cAC1uxgh2ko1_250.png
1 2 ... 246 247 248 249 250 ... 753 754