Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 753 754
Will there ever be more ways to buy gems than just paypal?
Will there ever be more ways to buy gems than just paypal?
What's the lore about the gembond gene. Are they like fleshy bumps or crystals forming on a dragon? What if one of the gems chip, what happens then? Does it bleed? If it is just crystals then how is it passed down to future generations? Also again if it's just crystals forming why can't a dragon have some under neath the gems, because if they were crystals they wouldn't really be part of the dragon.
What's the lore about the gembond gene. Are they like fleshy bumps or crystals forming on a dragon? What if one of the gems chip, what happens then? Does it bleed? If it is just crystals then how is it passed down to future generations? Also again if it's just crystals forming why can't a dragon have some under neath the gems, because if they were crystals they wouldn't really be part of the dragon.
Are the petals/butterfly scrolls coming out before the color-wheel expansion or afterwards?
Are the petals/butterfly scrolls coming out before the color-wheel expansion or afterwards?
Will there be a new breed anytime soon (The next couple months or so)?
Will there be a new breed anytime soon (The next couple months or so)?
qAOaXBj.png
Wildclaws appear to have some type of 'downy' edges in the art around their necks. Does this mean that they have a feathery/downy hide? Or is it just the throat/belly area?
Wildclaws appear to have some type of 'downy' edges in the art around their necks. Does this mean that they have a feathery/downy hide? Or is it just the throat/belly area?
"I'm not lost. I know exactly where I'm not."
From the [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=22]Spiral Dragons[/url] Encyclopedia entry: [quote][b][size=5]Tactics[/size][/b] Spiral dragons fight their battles with quick-cast spells.[/quote] Why do they come equipped with [i]Scratch[/i] and [i]Shred[/i] instead of [i]Meditate[/i] and [i]Contuse[/i] like other caster breeds?
From the Spiral Dragons Encyclopedia entry:
Quote:
Tactics
Spiral dragons fight their battles with quick-cast spells.

Why do they come equipped with Scratch and Shred instead of Meditate and Contuse like other caster breeds?
TsVIhAZ.png All I wanna do is 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png 5XIH4zd.png
And 2ZVsoOM.png icon_treasure.png icon_gems.png
And take yo money
What's the name of the dragon that trades for the Festive Favors? Is that stand physically situated at the trading post with the others, or someplace else?
What's the name of the dragon that trades for the Festive Favors? Is that stand physically situated at the trading post with the others, or someplace else?
What is it like to be an admin or advisor? Is it hard?
What is it like to be an admin or advisor? Is it hard?
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.png Help us grow pleasetQPgS.gif ZR2OY.gif 7pEbP.gif
Which is better for getting gear digging or scavenging? I do both and only get "gear in chests and that's pretty rare too! So is their another way to get gear without buying it?
Which is better for getting gear digging or scavenging? I do both and only get "gear in chests and that's pretty rare too! So is their another way to get gear without buying it?
MJ9Kw.gif
rUly4.gif
8mJQ0.gif
0w57R.gif
005_zps1digfd2q.png
Why are most dragons' (barring Snappers, of course) wingspans shorter than or the same as their length? I'd think the wingspan would need to be at least twice as long as their length in order for them to be able to fly.
Why are most dragons' (barring Snappers, of course) wingspans shorter than or the same as their length? I'd think the wingspan would need to be at least twice as long as their length in order for them to be able to fly.
coH7AEL.png
1 2 ... 245 246 247 248 249 ... 753 754