Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Weekly Q&A [Closed]
1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 753 754
Can someone please tell me about Runes and where I can fine information about them on the site? Thanks
Can someone please tell me about Runes and where I can fine information about them on the site? Thanks
what is the plural for groups of the dragon breeds? ex. a siege of snappers, a pride of pearlcatchers, etc.
what is the plural for groups of the dragon breeds? ex. a siege of snappers, a pride of pearlcatchers, etc.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
I'm not sure if I'm repeating myself or not. But in nutshell, I'd like info on Runes.
Thanks!
I'm not sure if I'm repeating myself or not. But in nutshell, I'd like info on Runes.
Thanks!
How would the Stormcatcher do business handshakes? Would he use his mantis arms?
How would the Stormcatcher do business handshakes? Would he use his mantis arms?
screen_shot_2017_12_31_at_11_59_42_pm_by_trojevia-dbyipdj.png
If the deities are level 100, is there a possibility for higher levels for our dragons??
If the deities are level 100, is there a possibility for higher levels for our dragons??
All hail the Space Daddy!
Last year around this time there were Earth-Aligned Turkeys in the Boreal Woods. It says that they're supposed to cycle back in, but come now there are no turkeys. What happened to these feathered friends? Was it a murder most foul?
Last year around this time there were Earth-Aligned Turkeys in the Boreal Woods. It says that they're supposed to cycle back in, but come now there are no turkeys. What happened to these feathered friends? Was it a murder most foul?
What's the lore on breed/gene change scrolls?
What's the lore on breed/gene change scrolls?
[quote name="DeevineElle" date=2015-11-24 21:37:31] If the deities are level 100, is there a possibility for higher levels for our dragons?? [/quote] I'm not even asking for a guess on when it will happen, I'm asking IF there is a possibility of dragons reaching higher levels than 25?
DeevineElle wrote on 2015-11-24:

I'm not even asking for a guess on when it will happen, I'm asking IF there is a possibility of dragons reaching higher levels than 25?
q5wK1gN.pngstonesig_by_bajanmightyena-daflnui%20sig%20size_zpsrouqlt49.pngtRc9wm7.png1o57V8Q.jpgvNSClVq.jpg
In the Coliseum when an egg drops, it seems like the element of egg depends on the element of familiars you fought when the egg dropped, is this true or a coincidence?

ex. I got a Fire Egg from fighting nothing but Fan Scorpions in the Delta and in Crystal Pools I got a Plague Egg when fighting a 4 pack that had 1 Maren Warlock in it. Can I assume the Warlock specifically dropped the egg?
In the Coliseum when an egg drops, it seems like the element of egg depends on the element of familiars you fought when the egg dropped, is this true or a coincidence?

ex. I got a Fire Egg from fighting nothing but Fan Scorpions in the Delta and in Crystal Pools I got a Plague Egg when fighting a 4 pack that had 1 Maren Warlock in it. Can I assume the Warlock specifically dropped the egg?
They/Them FR+2
How do seasons in Sornieth work? I'm sure they differ by regions, but is there a general hot/cold or wet/dry cycle? Furthermore, the Pillar of the World is said to be on the north pole while the Southern Icefield is closer to the south pole, so does that make the world map expand over half the globe, if not more? Did the Earthshaker's stomp in the First Age cause such a tilt that Sornieth has a more Uranus-like tilt, allowing the Southern Icefield to stay frozen year-round from lack of sun, while Dragonhome is parched from intense sun?

(Does it surprise you that Light dragons are asking so many questions? :P)
How do seasons in Sornieth work? I'm sure they differ by regions, but is there a general hot/cold or wet/dry cycle? Furthermore, the Pillar of the World is said to be on the north pole while the Southern Icefield is closer to the south pole, so does that make the world map expand over half the globe, if not more? Did the Earthshaker's stomp in the First Age cause such a tilt that Sornieth has a more Uranus-like tilt, allowing the Southern Icefield to stay frozen year-round from lack of sun, while Dragonhome is parched from intense sun?

(Does it surprise you that Light dragons are asking so many questions? :P)
Ovy5qGZ.gif
1 2 ... 243 244 245 246 247 ... 753 754