Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FINAL DAY OF NOTN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jhYNh67.png[/img][/center] Have you gotten everything you wanted yet?
jhYNh67.png

Have you gotten everything you wanted yet?
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
Nnnot quite!
I have everything except a scroll aaaaa.
Nnnot quite!
I have everything except a scroll aaaaa.
Nope, but my wrist is preventing me from doing anymore grinding so I'll just have to be one of the scroll less XD
Nope, but my wrist is preventing me from doing anymore grinding so I'll just have to be one of the scroll less XD
I'd love a scroll, but otherwise I'm quite content.
I'd love a scroll, but otherwise I'm quite content.
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
I have a Noc pair, but I don't have all the familiars yet. But I'm pretty content with the event in any case. Hopefully grinding today will be fruitful :)
I have a Noc pair, but I don't have all the familiars yet. But I'm pretty content with the event in any case. Hopefully grinding today will be fruitful :)
MQT10mP.gif
look at my dragon I love her
+3 FR time || Manta
Pixel by MissCallieRose!
Scholas1.png
Nope, didn't get anything I was searching for. Still going at it though! :D
Nope, didn't get anything I was searching for. Still going at it though! :D
*Is positive Lady Shadow is trying to lure me away from Light*
*Is positive Lady Shadow is trying to lure me away from Light*
I was hoping to find a scroll but at this point its pretty statistically unlikely, I think I'll just try to save up and buy one off of someone else.
I was hoping to find a scroll but at this point its pretty statistically unlikely, I think I'll just try to save up and buy one off of someone else.
c31cd73353e8e18a174efbb6ef9aa809.gif 5uqTc2k.gif
I blew it all on a scroll 8);; should've bought one when they were 3.2m but ALAS. I've got several precious noct babies and a few eggs besides, so all's well! I wish it wasn't ending today, though. I really like the coli-grinding events; it's so relaxing to watch or listen to something and click mindlessly haha.
I blew it all on a scroll 8);; should've bought one when they were 3.2m but ALAS. I've got several precious noct babies and a few eggs besides, so all's well! I wish it wasn't ending today, though. I really like the coli-grinding events; it's so relaxing to watch or listen to something and click mindlessly haha.
sigg_zpsc0a9cb30.png
i would like to have another scroll :T
maybe i can get one...who knows?
i would like to have another scroll :T
maybe i can get one...who knows?
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7