Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FINAL DAY OF NOTN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So annoyed that I never got an egg, despite the hundreds of chest. Wasn't able to get any more yesterday, but...I suppose I'll keep grinding. Perhaps I'll be able to get more from the coli for next year.
So annoyed that I never got an egg, despite the hundreds of chest. Wasn't able to get any more yesterday, but...I suppose I'll keep grinding. Perhaps I'll be able to get more from the coli for next year.
jt3PpxV.png

57IQneR.png
VA1XCHD.png
tumblr_inline_muyatr50kb1r2ctmi.png

7047518a37213b98173b65a97a99bc48af10aa58.png
I got 20 eggs, a scroll, and 800,000t from selling bears and junk 8)

So, yeah, I'm quite happy! It was a lot of work, though. I opened over 2000 chests, easily. I wish I kept track.
I got 20 eggs, a scroll, and 800,000t from selling bears and junk 8)

So, yeah, I'm quite happy! It was a lot of work, though. I opened over 2000 chests, easily. I wish I kept track.
V6q1MAV.png
Sort of? I've managed to get four eggs and all of the familiars, which is nice, but all that I really want is a scroll.
Sort of? I've managed to get four eggs and all of the familiars, which is nice, but all that I really want is a scroll.
Pelt Collector
Lithe Otter Pelt Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Winter Wolf Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide
Yes I have~ 99 of the items, 2 of each familiar and 10 eggs~

No scrolls sadly but then again I just wanted one for the treasure so I didn't have the best intentions :')

(Plus I got lucky with the eggs I did hatch - three beautiful colour combos~ And then I bought the fourth cause' he was unconventionally pretty)
Yes I have~ 99 of the items, 2 of each familiar and 10 eggs~

No scrolls sadly but then again I just wanted one for the treasure so I didn't have the best intentions :')

(Plus I got lucky with the eggs I did hatch - three beautiful colour combos~ And then I bought the fourth cause' he was unconventionally pretty)
Forum-signature.png
Not yet. I'm really REALLY hoping for a second breed change scroll. I have two dragons I desperately want to change to Nocturnes, but only have one scroll for them. HOW DO I PICK!? I just don't know how to decide which one should get the scroll if I don't get some really dumb luck going and find another one. :(

*edit*
Oh yeah! I keep hoping I'll find another Jadecarved bear. I have extras of all the others, but I keep getting the official Rock flight bear instead of his decoy. T_T The only one I have is the one I bought myself so I'd for sure have one.
Not yet. I'm really REALLY hoping for a second breed change scroll. I have two dragons I desperately want to change to Nocturnes, but only have one scroll for them. HOW DO I PICK!? I just don't know how to decide which one should get the scroll if I don't get some really dumb luck going and find another one. :(

*edit*
Oh yeah! I keep hoping I'll find another Jadecarved bear. I have extras of all the others, but I keep getting the official Rock flight bear instead of his decoy. T_T The only one I have is the one I bought myself so I'd for sure have one.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
I'm satisfied with what I've got (pretty much given up on getting a scroll once the drop rate for it is shown to be pretty low).

I gotten almost all of the familiars and even a skin crate from the Arena though. I'm happier about those.
I'm satisfied with what I've got (pretty much given up on getting a scroll once the drop rate for it is shown to be pretty low).

I gotten almost all of the familiars and even a skin crate from the Arena though. I'm happier about those.
FR-Trinket-Bottle-A-Amariel.gif greysun.png Greyscales
» she/her
» fr time +15
» nest network
Never gonna give you up.
Never gonna let you down.
Never gonna run around
and desert you.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/gLiyfBz.png[/img] Yeah, I'm really happy with this event :P
gLiyfBz.png

Yeah, I'm really happy with this event :P
V6q1MAV.png
Not from the event its self sigh, most of the stuff I got during the so called event, I had to spend boatloads of treasure to get,

Didn't get a Crimson/Ob/Ob Nocturne(needed to find a scroll for that), and didn't get the Caribbean/Caribbean/Azure Nocturne(with Crystal/Facet/Spines already), Itook me a couple hours too long getting the 1.25m treasure sigh(Now I have 1.4m I'm too scared to even spend sigh)

Atleast I was able to buy a scroll, before prices got completely out of hand, so I was able to make my Royal/Ob/Ob Nocturne(sadly I refuse to sell any Royal/Ob/Obs period, because it's babies would make me a fortune), and I put together another awesome breeding pair, so maybe I'll atleast make back the treasure I spent during the event
Not from the event its self sigh, most of the stuff I got during the so called event, I had to spend boatloads of treasure to get,

Didn't get a Crimson/Ob/Ob Nocturne(needed to find a scroll for that), and didn't get the Caribbean/Caribbean/Azure Nocturne(with Crystal/Facet/Spines already), Itook me a couple hours too long getting the 1.25m treasure sigh(Now I have 1.4m I'm too scared to even spend sigh)

Atleast I was able to buy a scroll, before prices got completely out of hand, so I was able to make my Royal/Ob/Ob Nocturne(sadly I refuse to sell any Royal/Ob/Obs period, because it's babies would make me a fortune), and I put together another awesome breeding pair, so maybe I'll atleast make back the treasure I spent during the event
I got at least one of everything except for a scroll. I gave up three days ago and started selling chests. Sooooo much profit. :'D
Better luck next year I guess.
I got at least one of everything except for a scroll. I gave up three days ago and started selling chests. Sooooo much profit. :'D
Better luck next year I guess.
marina_small_by_wesleart_by_bombswan-db2x2ss.png
I REALLY wanted a scroll, I have the perfect dragon for it. But I guess it wasn't meant to be.
At least I managed to get all familiars. :)
I REALLY wanted a scroll, I have the perfect dragon for it. But I guess it wasn't meant to be.
At least I managed to get all familiars. :)
821822_original.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7