Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FINAL DAY OF NOTN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
All I really want are the rest of the mimic bears. I've only been able to find one :/
All I really want are the rest of the mimic bears. I've only been able to find one :/

tumblr_msa0liTuc01qbsm9ko5_500.png
No, no I have not. Hubby and I are farming like mad today.
No, no I have not. Hubby and I are farming like mad today.
tumblr_inline_nsthppR02g1s23g03_540.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundA.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundB.pngCatmas_Sig_PlaygroundC.png
That damned scroll, ugh. Maybe next year.
That damned scroll, ugh. Maybe next year.
wind_small.pngnFwZQAF.gifImLwTCX.png
Got multi of all the familiars, got a few eggs, hatched one and was rewarded with a gorgeously coloured boy, sold the rest, and got one scroll. I wanted another scroll or two, not because I have dragons I want to change, but to sell the scrolls or trade for a light sprite.

All in all, I'm pretty content though.
Got multi of all the familiars, got a few eggs, hatched one and was rewarded with a gorgeously coloured boy, sold the rest, and got one scroll. I wanted another scroll or two, not because I have dragons I want to change, but to sell the scrolls or trade for a light sprite.

All in all, I'm pretty content though.
Redbubble---Etsy---Ko-Fi
Instagram: BittyKittyCreates --- Facebook: BittyKitty Creates
A couple hours after posting on here and I got a scroll (and 2 eggs!). *-* Now I am very happy and will cross my fingers to those who still want stuff.
A couple hours after posting on here and I got a scroll (and 2 eggs!). *-* Now I am very happy and will cross my fingers to those who still want stuff.
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
*pretend rage-quits*. I think I'm just going to have to wait and try my luck again next year when I'm not burned out on the event. Just no motivation to grind the coli anymore right now, and I've bought a few hundred chests today with no eggs or scrolls to show for it. I'm not mad about not getting stuff, that's just how luck goes. But at the same time I just don't feel like trying anymore today. I'll just have to post a thread later with the two dragons I want to breed change, and ask folks to help me pick who gets a scroll first. The other waits until next year and hopes for the best. I still got 8 eggs from all the chests I opened previously, plus the one breed-change scroll, so I didn't do too bad.
*pretend rage-quits*. I think I'm just going to have to wait and try my luck again next year when I'm not burned out on the event. Just no motivation to grind the coli anymore right now, and I've bought a few hundred chests today with no eggs or scrolls to show for it. I'm not mad about not getting stuff, that's just how luck goes. But at the same time I just don't feel like trying anymore today. I'll just have to post a thread later with the two dragons I want to breed change, and ask folks to help me pick who gets a scroll first. The other waits until next year and hopes for the best. I still got 8 eggs from all the chests I opened previously, plus the one breed-change scroll, so I didn't do too bad.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
so I had just about given up grinding and then got 2 eggs from scavenging and a scroll within the span of like, 10 minutes and in 20 chests

what have I done to earn the rng goddesses' favor and how can i do it again
so I had just about given up grinding and then got 2 eggs from scavenging and a scroll within the span of like, 10 minutes and in 20 chests

what have I done to earn the rng goddesses' favor and how can i do it again
ah, not really. i only dug for chests, and i didn't get anything... worthwhile. i dont have enough money to snatch any noc egg or anything from the AH, but it's fine, actually. this event was fun to try and get things i wanted. maybe next year. :oo
ah, not really. i only dug for chests, and i didn't get anything... worthwhile. i dont have enough money to snatch any noc egg or anything from the AH, but it's fine, actually. this event was fun to try and get things i wanted. maybe next year. :oo
2072.png dFnwkLI.png
ePOliyb.png
QRVupBA.png
cassius . he/him
gay man
elder scrolls stan who loves altmer

o6n8ZXM.png
pyAp3dI.png
22evmnb.png
k7mTvIf.png
1752.png
I must say.... I am kinda disappointed. The only reason I have a Noc is because I caved and bought one off the AH.

I've gotten no eggs, no scrolls, and only two familiars that I didn't have already.

Oh well.
I must say.... I am kinda disappointed. The only reason I have a Noc is because I caved and bought one off the AH.

I've gotten no eggs, no scrolls, and only two familiars that I didn't have already.

Oh well.
Hahaha, no. No scrolls yet. I've only opened 3009 chests. ;P
Hahaha, no. No scrolls yet. I've only opened 3009 chests. ;P
elementalrainbowcopy_zpse73654a4.jpg19980443.png20065282.png19980442.png20065284.png20102826.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7