Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FINAL DAY OF NOTN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Everything except a scroll D:
Everything except a scroll D:
I haven't had much time to grind but I've been lucky and got 2 eggs out of my 150 chests. I have today off work so I'll be grinding non-stop. I'm a little disappointed in the odds but there is always next year
I haven't had much time to grind but I've been lucky and got 2 eggs out of my 150 chests. I have today off work so I'll be grinding non-stop. I'm a little disappointed in the odds but there is always next year
*INTENSE SCREECHING*

FINALLY! ON THE LAST DAY AFTER I'D GIVEN UP I FINALLY FIND A SCROLL!!!

I was too excited to screenshot...
*INTENSE SCREECHING*

FINALLY! ON THE LAST DAY AFTER I'D GIVEN UP I FINALLY FIND A SCROLL!!!

I was too excited to screenshot...
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
I got 2 scrolls, 10 eggs, all but one familiar (traded for it). After that, it's been making a lot of treasure and gems.
I got 2 scrolls, 10 eggs, all but one familiar (traded for it). After that, it's been making a lot of treasure and gems.
JinHo0Z.pngZe8dWI2.pnghOh89t1.gifZIZI9uV.png
Here to join the club of people who do not have a scroll. Overall I'm quite happy though, I have an actual mountain of noc eggs and nocturnes, more familiars that I know what to do with and I have been having great fun during the event. A scroll would have just been a bonus -I would have probably just sold it anyway. :)
Here to join the club of people who do not have a scroll. Overall I'm quite happy though, I have an actual mountain of noc eggs and nocturnes, more familiars that I know what to do with and I have been having great fun during the event. A scroll would have just been a bonus -I would have probably just sold it anyway. :)
HlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.pngHlyrCMY.png
I have four eggs and two scrolls sitting in my Vault, and I got at least one of each of the new familiars, so I am content (wouldn't be -too- irked if I got another egg or scroll today though :P).

If any of you are still looking for something from this event, then I wish you the best of luck!!
I have four eggs and two scrolls sitting in my Vault, and I got at least one of each of the new familiars, so I am content (wouldn't be -too- irked if I got another egg or scroll today though :P).

If any of you are still looking for something from this event, then I wish you the best of luck!!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I still haven't gotten any eggs (let alone a scroll) but I'll keep trying :x
I still haven't gotten any eggs (let alone a scroll) but I'll keep trying :x
NRlXH3b.png
Only familiars. Not a single egg D:
Oh well! Next time maybe.
Only familiars. Not a single egg D:
Oh well! Next time maybe.
spiderman116_spideydancing1.gif
I don't have everything I want but I'm unable to grind on this crummy laptop so I'm stuck in that regard x'D
I got 3 of the familiars and bought the rest because they were cheap as chips, and I'm scrounging the AH for a Noc, 'cause I'd be disappointed to not end this event with at least one.
I don't have everything I want but I'm unable to grind on this crummy laptop so I'm stuck in that regard x'D
I got 3 of the familiars and bought the rest because they were cheap as chips, and I'm scrounging the AH for a Noc, 'cause I'd be disappointed to not end this event with at least one.
-=⌠A▼▲A▼▲⌡=-
I did. Wouldn't mind another egg though. I haven't actually kept any I personally hatched, mine were all bought from others from funds that I got selling my ones I had hatched. ^^;
I did. Wouldn't mind another egg though. I haven't actually kept any I personally hatched, mine were all bought from others from funds that I got selling my ones I had hatched. ^^;
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7