Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FINAL DAY OF NOTN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I got about 4 eggs and uh... 3 nocturne scrolls. And all the mimics/fake bears, though I was gifted the Sundial Imposter by a friend.

Mind, I got a good coli team, so grinding for chests wasn't difficult at all... Now I'm debating what to do with all the scrolls.
I got about 4 eggs and uh... 3 nocturne scrolls. And all the mimics/fake bears, though I was gifted the Sundial Imposter by a friend.

Mind, I got a good coli team, so grinding for chests wasn't difficult at all... Now I'm debating what to do with all the scrolls.
I'm desperately battling in the coliseum in hopes of finding a noc egg! or a scroll i suppose; i haven't gotten one of those yet :o
I'm desperately battling in the coliseum in hopes of finding a noc egg! or a scroll i suppose; i haven't gotten one of those yet :o
moonstone1.png
I really wish i got more nocturne eggs in this event but i guess 5 is alright for the future.
I really wish i got more nocturne eggs in this event but i guess 5 is alright for the future.
35326_s.gif
I got more eggs than I knew what to do with, but sadly no scroll. :v
I got more eggs than I knew what to do with, but sadly no scroll. :v
1hvzq.png
i got all the stuff but i may do some more grinding for another egg. i've been feeling pretty lucky since i got a noc scroll.
i got all the stuff but i may do some more grinding for another egg. i've been feeling pretty lucky since i got a noc scroll.
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
Got 25 eggs, 2 scrolls, loads of familiars, and buttload of other junk. I definitely very content.
Got 25 eggs, 2 scrolls, loads of familiars, and buttload of other junk. I definitely very content.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
I ended up grinding a ton and getting a lot of eggs from the chests, but 2 out of the 3 scrolls I got I had to buy off of the AH. Not complaining, but I kinda wish I had found more and bought less, especially considering the amount of chests I opened.

But seriously, selling eggs was a really great way to make money, especially during the first few days. Very happy with the amount I earned, even if I did end up spending it on scrolls.
I ended up grinding a ton and getting a lot of eggs from the chests, but 2 out of the 3 scrolls I got I had to buy off of the AH. Not complaining, but I kinda wish I had found more and bought less, especially considering the amount of chests I opened.

But seriously, selling eggs was a really great way to make money, especially during the first few days. Very happy with the amount I earned, even if I did end up spending it on scrolls.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
Made (and promptly spent) some money, hatched and gened some nocs, and collected/bought all the familiars! There are no dragons in my lair I want to turn into nocturnes, so I'm okay without a scroll.
Made (and promptly spent) some money, hatched and gened some nocs, and collected/bought all the familiars! There are no dragons in my lair I want to turn into nocturnes, so I'm okay without a scroll.
April14.png
I am hoping for a second scroll that i can scroll a pair up of mine, but well there is always next year I suppose.
I am hoping for a second scroll that i can scroll a pair up of mine, but well there is always next year I suppose.
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
sums up my feelings on this whole shebang ~w~ godspeed to everyone grindin' away! [img]http://i.imgur.com/o5NAo71.png[/img]
sums up my feelings on this whole shebang ~w~ godspeed to everyone grindin' away!

o5NAo71.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7