Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FINAL DAY OF NOTN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Yep I got everything I wanted from this event, and then some. Not sure what to do with my scrolls yet, or even the majority of my female nocturnes though.
Yep I got everything I wanted from this event, and then some. Not sure what to do with my scrolls yet, or even the majority of my female nocturnes though.
I've been very lucky this event. I've gotten all the familiars, 3 scrolls, and a handful of eggs. I'm coming down with the bug that's been going around the family, so I'm spending the day grinding for chests in the hope of getting another spare scroll to sell.
I've been very lucky this event. I've gotten all the familiars, 3 scrolls, and a handful of eggs. I'm coming down with the bug that's been going around the family, so I'm spending the day grinding for chests in the hope of getting another spare scroll to sell.
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
@faelrin
If those scrolls are too much of a burden I would be more than happy to remove them from the equation for you, free of charge of course. I could even send you more buttrocks - I know how high in demand those have been. =P
@faelrin
If those scrolls are too much of a burden I would be more than happy to remove them from the equation for you, free of charge of course. I could even send you more buttrocks - I know how high in demand those have been. =P
fA9EDFQ.png x9ADy1B.png dnuQeRf.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7