Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | High School Deities
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 65
The Lightweaver Stormcatcher art.... goodness. *Deaded*

Beautiful work, and I quite like it.
The Lightweaver Stormcatcher art.... goodness. *Deaded*

Beautiful work, and I quite like it.
Instead of being responsible and writing the bio I was supposed to write, here go headcanons instead. Sorry if this has already been done... This hasn't been done, right? Riiight?

Fun in the Amusement Park!

- Sirius wants to see the haunted house. Alan follows so that he can have a chance to hold his boyfriend when he realizes his curiosity will bring him to scary places and gets afraid. It ends with Sirius laughing and holding a very scared Alan in his arms.

- Tidey goes for the water rides. ALL OF THEM. Anything from the lazy river to rapids. He tends to get weird stares when he jumps off the boat though.

- Akira picks the roller coasters, fall towers, quickest pendulum rides, basically anything that leaves other people screaming. And she runs to the next ride as soon as the current one is over, no breaks. She manages to drag Shadey and Theresa along for most of the time.

- Melissa can obviously be found in a carousel because she's a Disney princess and carousels are for princesses because she likes the calmness. Also, tour trains. This doesn't stop her from going for something more extreme when she feels like it. Regardless of what she goes on, people are very freaked out when birds suddenly join them in their ride.

- Eileen and Richard are walking and holding hands above such silly amusements. They still take the train to do something.

- Will is too busy eating sweets and ice cream to actually go on a ride, but he can still watch "On Ice" shows, and he enjoys them.

- When he's recovered from the haunted house, Alan goes for the adrenaline rides too. Henry tags along because he doesn't want to be the only one doing nothing, but this is an experience that he doesn't like to remember. Now he just goes with Mel on the carousels and slow, not deathly, trains.

- Plaguemama soon gets bored of the rides. She can be found at the restaurant.

I should be asleep, I know
Instead of being responsible and writing the bio I was supposed to write, here go headcanons instead. Sorry if this has already been done... This hasn't been done, right? Riiight?

Fun in the Amusement Park!

- Sirius wants to see the haunted house. Alan follows so that he can have a chance to hold his boyfriend when he realizes his curiosity will bring him to scary places and gets afraid. It ends with Sirius laughing and holding a very scared Alan in his arms.

- Tidey goes for the water rides. ALL OF THEM. Anything from the lazy river to rapids. He tends to get weird stares when he jumps off the boat though.

- Akira picks the roller coasters, fall towers, quickest pendulum rides, basically anything that leaves other people screaming. And she runs to the next ride as soon as the current one is over, no breaks. She manages to drag Shadey and Theresa along for most of the time.

- Melissa can obviously be found in a carousel because she's a Disney princess and carousels are for princesses because she likes the calmness. Also, tour trains. This doesn't stop her from going for something more extreme when she feels like it. Regardless of what she goes on, people are very freaked out when birds suddenly join them in their ride.

- Eileen and Richard are walking and holding hands above such silly amusements. They still take the train to do something.

- Will is too busy eating sweets and ice cream to actually go on a ride, but he can still watch "On Ice" shows, and he enjoys them.

- When he's recovered from the haunted house, Alan goes for the adrenaline rides too. Henry tags along because he doesn't want to be the only one doing nothing, but this is an experience that he doesn't like to remember. Now he just goes with Mel on the carousels and slow, not deathly, trains.

- Plaguemama soon gets bored of the rides. She can be found at the restaurant.

I should be asleep, I know
Wishlist | They/Them or Xe/Zir | Please ping me!
@stellarblitz pinging myself i want to read the rest but I HAVE TO GO GAAAAAAAHHH
@stellarblitz pinging myself i want to read the rest but I HAVE TO GO GAAAAAAAHHH
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
@taat60 @Nimphy @StellarBlitz
I'm just gonna assume you guys want in on the pinglist XD also, great work with the headcanons Nimphy! Aside from Tidey jumping off boats (I don't think the security would allow that haha) these are terribly in-character, it's fantastic. Hoping to see more hilarious stuff from you. Leave the angsty bits to us. You're going to want to save up your tears :')
@taat60 @Nimphy @StellarBlitz
I'm just gonna assume you guys want in on the pinglist XD also, great work with the headcanons Nimphy! Aside from Tidey jumping off boats (I don't think the security would allow that haha) these are terribly in-character, it's fantastic. Hoping to see more hilarious stuff from you. Leave the angsty bits to us. You're going to want to save up your tears :')
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex
Yes yes, pinglists are nice. :D Thus I can keep track of the thread that keeps giving me feels. :)
@Steex
Yes yes, pinglists are nice. :D Thus I can keep track of the thread that keeps giving me feels. :)
Of course, I'm late to this, and I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Windsinger would totally be the master artist of the group.
Of course, I'm late to this, and I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Windsinger would totally be the master artist of the group.
2n85wdd.jpg
@Tropiusdrake
This has been discussed: Icewarden is the best artist of them all.
Windsinger, however, is much better at music :'D
@Tropiusdrake
This has been discussed: Icewarden is the best artist of them all.
Windsinger, however, is much better at music :'D
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
I know I'm super late trying to read through all this lmao but I think a pinglist should happen so whenever someone posts a new headcanon or something everyone knows and doesn't have to wade through 19203442 posts for it.
I know I'm super late trying to read through all this lmao but I think a pinglist should happen so whenever someone posts a new headcanon or something everyone knows and doesn't have to wade through 19203442 posts for it.
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
@kingofeli
We do have a pinglist. That is, me and @Ayreria have our personal pinglists for headcanons and new stuff in general. Sugarfrost has left FR and unfortunately took the ability to edit the OP with it. Sorry about that, but until we somehow get around it, wading through 19203442 posts is anyone's only way to find old information. *shrugs*
@kingofeli
We do have a pinglist. That is, me and @Ayreria have our personal pinglists for headcanons and new stuff in general. Sugarfrost has left FR and unfortunately took the ability to edit the OP with it. Sorry about that, but until we somehow get around it, wading through 19203442 posts is anyone's only way to find old information. *shrugs*
aOqSjGa.gif7JsaWoU.png
5SqCfGJ.gif6YB2w91.png
zDb04lN.gifQcIeheH.png
Ekb7dXv.png8DRC6Y6.png
@Steex ah I'm sorry x.x
@Steex ah I'm sorry x.x
Pronouns: he/him or tiger/tigers/tigerself BUYING GEMS @ 1:600 Leayph My Bio/Writing Shop CHEAP Brewing Service + Materials Hatchery Flight Rising Library qAuPklL.png
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 64 65