Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 1426 1427

Looking to rent a Shadow nest today! Pair's ready to roll, I'll send food to cover their stay, and pickup will be prompt! I do have a Water nest in exchange if that's interesting, but no big if it's not.

Anyone willing to do me this favor?
Got one, thanks so much!

Looking to rent a Shadow nest today! Pair's ready to roll, I'll send food to cover their stay, and pickup will be prompt! I do have a Water nest in exchange if that's interesting, but no big if it's not.

Anyone willing to do me this favor?
Got one, thanks so much!
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
@Wobblegong

I've got nests open!
@Wobblegong

I've got nests open!
tumblr_oo2jy3Tl6r1tsrduio1_500.png
@qwertypi303 Perfect! Sending the pair your way. :D
@qwertypi303 Perfect! Sending the pair your way. :D
w3FkmQd.pngnYfqvkJ.pngkX1MmEz.pngE9LEaQN.pngAy0lrzd.png
@xe3tiger
Yes I would like collateral, should I send over seafood too?
@xe3tiger
Yes I would like collateral, should I send over seafood too?
@clifftop

I recently rented a nest with MasqD, and I must say the service was perfect! They kept me well-informed through the whole process, even sending me little letters about how my dragons were doing, and I really appreciate them going the extra mile! I would strongly recommend them to anyone seeking to rent an Arcane nest.
@clifftop

I recently rented a nest with MasqD, and I must say the service was perfect! They kept me well-informed through the whole process, even sending me little letters about how my dragons were doing, and I really appreciate them going the extra mile! I would strongly recommend them to anyone seeking to rent an Arcane nest.
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@Clifftop

I'm already on the list but could you change my details?

Charge: No Charge, Free Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes, I can. Space always available or when space is available: Space is Always Available Other conditions/info: Check my about box on my profile, its usually updated with nest rental info and status of dragons when I get new rentals. Please send food with your children,(Unless using a boon) they are sent home full. Please make prior arrangements for holding dragons beyond 2 days time.
@Clifftop

I'm already on the list but could you change my details?

Charge: No Charge, Free Able to provide collateral if asked: Yes, I can. Space always available or when space is available: Space is Always Available Other conditions/info: Check my about box on my profile, its usually updated with nest rental info and status of dragons when I get new rentals. Please send food with your children,(Unless using a boon) they are sent home full. Please make prior arrangements for holding dragons beyond 2 days time.
MasqD.pngCoding.pngArtshop.pngNuzlocke.pngArcanart.png
@IndigoPi Hello! I would like to borrow a nest of yours, please.
@IndigoPi Hello! I would like to borrow a nest of yours, please.
Cursed Die
Hi, I'm Steffon.

Saving up: 1,830/7,000 G
- 11 * (530 - 250) = 3,080 G
- Accent Blueprint (10) + Accent Blueprint = 3,500 G
Projects
God-Emperor
Taran's wondrous figurines
Hestia's brood
Guild Wars 2 fandragons
gMDuKVs.png
JHqnR5C.png
oxDm2Un.png
mjtJ868.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Scapegoat @skiron @Boolean @Jamethyst

Hi, my rental appears to have fallen through and I'm looking for a Lightning nest to hatch on the 29th.
@Scapegoat @skiron @Boolean @Jamethyst

Hi, my rental appears to have fallen through and I'm looking for a Lightning nest to hatch on the 29th.
@Clifftop

Hi, can you please change my availability? I have space available with a day or two notice. I am an ice nest.
@Clifftop

Hi, can you please change my availability? I have space available with a day or two notice. I am an ice nest.
they/them
Selling 2015 and on festival items and more HERE
Looking for lightning, fire and wind nests, one of each!

Pinging:
@Alternatewarning @ShadowRising @Kassinator
for lightning
FOUND!

@Sarcastic @AetherSeer
for fire
FOUND!

@ZeroAerie @Mojave
for wind
and FOUND! Thanks all!
Looking for lightning, fire and wind nests, one of each!

Pinging:
@Alternatewarning @ShadowRising @Kassinator
for lightning
FOUND!

@Sarcastic @AetherSeer
for fire
FOUND!

@ZeroAerie @Mojave
for wind
and FOUND! Thanks all!
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 1426 1427