Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 1426 1427
@Kassinator Hi again! Could I use one of your nests to breed my pair again? They'll be ready to breed tomorrow.
@Kassinator Hi again! Could I use one of your nests to breed my pair again? They'll be ready to breed tomorrow.
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
@WingedClaymore Sure thing! Send Alin and Lina over at your leisure, I don't mind having them over a day early if it suits you.
@WingedClaymore Sure thing! Send Alin and Lina over at your leisure, I don't mind having them over a day early if it suits you.
@Kassinator If that's fine with you I think I'll go ahead and send them now. I've got a busy evening and day tomorrow so I'm not sure when else I'd have time!
@Kassinator If that's fine with you I think I'll go ahead and send them now. I've got a busy evening and day tomorrow so I'm not sure when else I'd have time!
7862891.png ___
Winged
She/her
FR +3
I love pings c:
____ 51027181.png
@Starmie @foreground @Jesabel @qwertypi303 @Nicolas @Meeping @RedShino @Caelia @Dami @MonthlyDragon @missmonet @WitchoftheWaste @Hathwall @Parad0xxy @ciariaine @IDBFTR @Toudous @Malware @******* @annadandelion @Mymozya @spindelberrygirl @MissMadhat @AncientCove @Sunshade @Anjoulas @CyWebb @Delight @AnonymousDragon @surfingpikachu @FizzyFaceUK @Kayle

Hello y'all and happy Trickmurk! I know this is probably not the best time, but I was wondering if any of you would be able to hold a nest for me? Two of my dragons will be RTB again in 2 days (23rd Feb FR) and it would be awesome if they would get shadow eyes! :3

Thank you so much and I am sorry for any misping ;__;
@Starmie @foreground @Jesabel @qwertypi303 @Nicolas @Meeping @RedShino @Caelia @Dami @MonthlyDragon @missmonet @WitchoftheWaste @Hathwall @Parad0xxy @ciariaine @IDBFTR @Toudous @Malware @******* @annadandelion @Mymozya @spindelberrygirl @MissMadhat @AncientCove @Sunshade @Anjoulas @CyWebb @Delight @AnonymousDragon @surfingpikachu @FizzyFaceUK @Kayle

Hello y'all and happy Trickmurk! I know this is probably not the best time, but I was wondering if any of you would be able to hold a nest for me? Two of my dragons will be RTB again in 2 days (23rd Feb FR) and it would be awesome if they would get shadow eyes! :3

Thank you so much and I am sorry for any misping ;__;
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
@Juleatic

I can host them :)
@Juleatic

I can host them :)
48mgCfD.png
@Malware thank you for your quick answer! i will PM you about the "details" :3
@Malware thank you for your quick answer! i will PM you about the "details" :3
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
@WingedClaymore They've had 3 eggs!
@WingedClaymore They've had 3 eggs!
@xe3tiger Hello! I was wondering if I could rent a nest from you to have Feb 29 hatchlings? I'll send a tip as well! The dragons would be these two: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7263454] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/72635/7263454_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11377903] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/113780/11377903_350.png[/img] [/url]
@xe3tiger
Hello! I was wondering if I could rent a nest from you to have Feb 29 hatchlings? I'll send a tip as well!
The dragons would be these two:

7263454_350.png

11377903_350.png
@Clifftop

I rented a Shadow nest from Starmie and they were wonderful. They responded promptly to messages, kept me updated on how things were going, and sent the dragons back the same day of the hatching. I would certainly recommend them to other users.
@Clifftop

I rented a Shadow nest from Starmie and they were wonderful. They responded promptly to messages, kept me updated on how things were going, and sent the dragons back the same day of the hatching. I would certainly recommend them to other users.
@MissMad sorry for the late reply. Send them over!! Would you like collateral?
@MissMad sorry for the late reply. Send them over!! Would you like collateral?
1 2 ... 288 289 290 291 292 ... 1426 1427