Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 1426 1427
@Serilda: I'm not actually on the nest rental list, I don't think? Am I?

I could take your pair anyway though, I'd just like food to tide them over while they're visiting Wind.

Let me know!
@Serilda: I'm not actually on the nest rental list, I don't think? Am I?

I could take your pair anyway though, I'd just like food to tide them over while they're visiting Wind.

Let me know!
Gf490jR.png
@comicsans, @Vortex, @DalphiaRose: I find myself in need of an Earth nest for a pair of Snappers that will be RTB in 4 days. Would any of you have space/be able to take them?

Thanks for the consideration!
@comicsans, @Vortex, @DalphiaRose: I find myself in need of an Earth nest for a pair of Snappers that will be RTB in 4 days. Would any of you have space/be able to take them?

Thanks for the consideration!
Gf490jR.png
@rhubarbcobbler
Hi, I'll be able to take them! c:
@rhubarbcobbler
Hi, I'll be able to take them! c:
@rhubarbcobbler Well, I am embarrassed!! I was looking a few pages back and saw your name mentioned regarding a review. I clicked and saw you are a member of Wind. And now I realize you had LEFT a review, the review was not ABOUT you lol.

If you are willing to host my pair I would be very appreciative! I always send treasure as well as food ;-)
@rhubarbcobbler Well, I am embarrassed!! I was looking a few pages back and saw your name mentioned regarding a review. I clicked and saw you are a member of Wind. And now I realize you had LEFT a review, the review was not ABOUT you lol.

If you are willing to host my pair I would be very appreciative! I always send treasure as well as food ;-)
1WDkW5k.jpg
@xe3tiger @SakuFox @YukiDaviji @SilverGears @prettyPetticoat @FluffyMicrowave @Komari @princeMordred

Hello Arcane nests! Anyone available to host my dragons, Ripple and Swirl? :)
@xe3tiger @SakuFox @YukiDaviji @SilverGears @prettyPetticoat @FluffyMicrowave @Komari @princeMordred

Hello Arcane nests! Anyone available to host my dragons, Ripple and Swirl? :)
@uguubeans
I'm available! Send them when you want :3
@uguubeans
I'm available! Send them when you want :3
Snb3SHJ.png
The Never-ending Cycle

Apparel Bundle Shop
I rent nests!
Send an PM and let's get started!
@comicsans: YES, i will setup a CR when i'm on a real computer. Accept whenever you like! *fingers crossed for a girl, everything else is guaranteed but please gods of RNG give me a girl!*

@serilda: looks like i'm trading dergs, set up the CRs and i'll accept when i'm on my computer.

Thanks for pinging me to this thread, i needed to find it again!
@comicsans: YES, i will setup a CR when i'm on a real computer. Accept whenever you like! *fingers crossed for a girl, everything else is guaranteed but please gods of RNG give me a girl!*

@serilda: looks like i'm trading dergs, set up the CRs and i'll accept when i'm on my computer.

Thanks for pinging me to this thread, i needed to find it again!
Gf490jR.png
@SakuFox Thank you for responding! I'll send them over now via CR. :)
@SakuFox Thank you for responding! I'll send them over now via CR. :)
Sent my form in for my nests to be open for rent xx
Sent my form in for my nests to be open for rent xx
|She/Her|Memes|Artist|Level 25|8+ yrs
@Boolean hey there, could I rent a nest from you please?
@Boolean hey there, could I rent a nest from you please?
1Fh0f8I.giftumblr_inline_ny1fo4AYni1qmzhvw_540.pngXHj6OQC.gif
1 2 ... 286 287 288 289 290 ... 1426 1427