Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 ... 1426 1427
@WynterFalcyn
Great I will set up a Crossroads for us :D
@WynterFalcyn
Great I will set up a Crossroads for us :D
9Nrh39n.png
I have a bunch of pairs RTB for a project dragon that keeps escaping my grasp! If you're willing to take a pair (or two!) that would be amazing. Will also provide food.

@Alcamei @Bic @BrightIce @Weenyah @Harbringer @Bravely @dustclouds @Everyone
I have a bunch of pairs RTB for a project dragon that keeps escaping my grasp! If you're willing to take a pair (or two!) that would be amazing. Will also provide food.

@Alcamei @Bic @BrightIce @Weenyah @Harbringer @Bravely @dustclouds @Everyone
2KqXIRA.png
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png

He/Him
-
Artist
»SPRITES
S3SB6Dn.gif
@Lightningwind Your pair has 3 eggs! And thank you so so much for the food! It's greatly appreciated <3
@Lightningwind Your pair has 3 eggs! And thank you so so much for the food! It's greatly appreciated <3
YDYolOP.png
@Etymology

Send 'em over! I can take up to three.
@Etymology

Send 'em over! I can take up to three.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@vulcanchicks hey there, i know you've already got a pair nesting from me, but when they finish can i send another pair over with food?
@vulcanchicks hey there, i know you've already got a pair nesting from me, but when they finish can i send another pair over with food?
Scorchpaw Prowler
@Elestrial

Oh, I got two responses, so I'm going to have to go with MarsinOz since they replied first, but thank you so much!
@Elestrial

Oh, I got two responses, so I'm going to have to go with MarsinOz since they replied first, but thank you so much!
Zs6WWZy.png
UdqWUDw.png ZwbGqUa.png bYt72YT.png O62tc6n.png kHBaXec.png Z9e8RKu.png RToaAa6.png Da1cz0f.png XnaLQeW.png o7CqYdD.png YrzvPOH.png QUIpVFE.png NeV4KUN.png BY33eAv.png YMPbu9R.png
dMEvnxu.png
@/MasqD @/Elestrial @/bellzan

Hello! Looking for an Arcane nest to host a pair of dragons. I'll provide food, and they both have my username and ID in their bio. The hatchlings need no specific hatch date, so it's okay if you miss an incubation period. ^^

Found!
@/MasqD @/Elestrial @/bellzan

Hello! Looking for an Arcane nest to host a pair of dragons. I'll provide food, and they both have my username and ID in their bio. The hatchlings need no specific hatch date, so it's okay if you miss an incubation period. ^^

Found!
cFdHcSd.gif
@Everyone Thank you! I'll send them now. Their pair ups and my username are also in their bio.
@Everyone Thank you! I'll send them now. Their pair ups and my username are also in their bio.
2KqXIRA.png
BPco0tZ.png HQsa6bD.png

He/Him
-
Artist
»SPRITES
S3SB6Dn.gif
@SpicyTunaRoll Hi, by any chance do you have an ice nest avalible for me please? :)
@SpicyTunaRoll Hi, by any chance do you have an ice nest avalible for me please? :)
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
@Blueflyght
I certainly do have one! Send them on over
@Blueflyght
I certainly do have one! Send them on over
vj20zMo.jpg
1 2 ... 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 ... 1426 1427