Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1426 1427
@ThreeEyedRaven

I've got one!
@ThreeEyedRaven

I've got one!
If I haven't answered your ping for a fire nest yet, I am working through a backlog!
@/TwilightBlue @/Coronae @/UsagiChaan

Hello! I'm looking to rent a Lightning nest for my pair that's RTB tomorrow. Will send plenty of food :)

Found, thanks!
@/TwilightBlue @/Coronae @/UsagiChaan

Hello! I'm looking to rent a Lightning nest for my pair that's RTB tomorrow. Will send plenty of food :)

Found, thanks!
@Gaze

I can take them! :)
@Gaze

I can take them! :)
@Yin hi there, can i borrow another plague nest from you? will send food!
@Yin hi there, can i borrow another plague nest from you? will send food!
Scorchpaw Prowler
@LunaNebulae Please can I hire one of your shadow nests?
@LunaNebulae Please can I hire one of your shadow nests?
transcatcher.png
@MarsinOz

Hello, I think you might have gotten me confused with someone else. I haven't rented my nest out to anyone :o
@MarsinOz

Hello, I think you might have gotten me confused with someone else. I haven't rented my nest out to anyone :o
B085zk6.pngBbHtKFT.pnghVDz5nC.png
@Gender sure thing. Feel free to send me a crossroads when you're ready!
@Gender sure thing. Feel free to send me a crossroads when you're ready!
-Bats
- He/they/Xe
- Aether Enthusiast
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
S3J5uo7.png
eIK5iG7.png

uVEyOnT.png
eswSnrS.png
06xk8gV.png
UuKod4C.png
Pn33kaF.png
YMPbu9R.png
shadowshieldr.png
@Clifftop

Forgot to leave a review for Spazzcat (ID #58359)! I would recommend them to anyone looking for an Ice nest; they were kind and promptly returned the dragons.
@Clifftop

Forgot to leave a review for Spazzcat (ID #58359)! I would recommend them to anyone looking for an Ice nest; they were kind and promptly returned the dragons.
cFdHcSd.gif
@ThreeEyedRaven Sorry about that!! That's what I get for having ALL the tabs open at once lol

@Clifftop @Kazure

Kazure is an excellent nester. Was quick, efficient, and very nice :)
Will use again! 5 outta 5 stars!

@Harbinger

Harbinger is also an excellent nester, will use again. 5 outta 5! Thanks so much everyone!!
@ThreeEyedRaven Sorry about that!! That's what I get for having ALL the tabs open at once lol

@Clifftop @Kazure

Kazure is an excellent nester. Was quick, efficient, and very nice :)
Will use again! 5 outta 5 stars!

@Harbinger

Harbinger is also an excellent nester, will use again. 5 outta 5! Thanks so much everyone!!
NWaVGQJ.png
@Clifftop

Forgot to leave a review for Elestrial (ID #66276), too! They were also very kind, and returned dragons promptly. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for an Arcane nest.
@Clifftop

Forgot to leave a review for Elestrial (ID #66276), too! They were also very kind, and returned dragons promptly. I'd recommend them to anyone looking for an Arcane nest.
cFdHcSd.gif
1 2 ... 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1426 1427